OUT NOW BUY IT - Strange Ranger - Remembering The Rockets (7/26/19)

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

https://pitchfork.com/news/5-albums-out-today-you-should-listen-to-now-florist-burna-boy-and-more/

im not very hip so I don’t know if p4k is even still relevant but it’d be cool if this got more people to check out the album. It deserves to be heard!

Nice! If it gets BNM when they review it it would def get more attention. Hope this helps too.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:09 PM, Stress On The Sky said:

Will deffo have to check this one out. Still sore I was too late to the party to get Rot Forever at release. I mean @mesi has one for a decent price on discogs but I keep chickening out. Rarelimiteds has a much more gapey price point, fuck that dude.

Daymoon was really solid I see they have this one and that one bundled for $32 but the postage is $29 so all in that's £48 n that's just shy of what Rot Forever on its own would cost me before postage. Argh! Fuck this hobby!

I just saw a pink copy of Rot Forever today and since everybody seems so up on this band, I snagged it without ever listening to them. If I don't really like it I'll hit you up and certainly make you a better deal that the only copy I see for sale on discogs.

18 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Yo. I've never listened tho this band. They good, sunshine?

Yes!

2 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I just saw a pink copy of Rot Forever today and since everybody seems so up on this band, I snagged it without ever listening to them. If I don't really like it I'll hit you up and certainly make you a better deal that the only copy I see for sale on discogs.

You lucked the fuck out.

2 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Fuuuuuuuuck

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Yes!

You lucked the fuck out.

2 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Fuuuuuuuuck

It was in a record store that has a bunch of different vendors in it. I was searching around for a second copy from different vendors to help people out.

I also didn't realize just how limited this was. Feel extra lucky to have come across it.

What would you say a fair price is so I can compare it to what I ended up paying ;)

Also, what were these new? Pretty nice package overall, so I'd imagine not super cheap.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

49 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I only grabbed the first press on black but I’m pretty sure it was under $30 PPD.

39 minutes ago, rooks said:

Just checked, I paid 20 bucks plus 4.75 shipping in 2016 for a pink. 

3 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I’d drop up to $50 if anyone was crazy enough to be rid of theirs

Word. Thanks dudes! I paid $35 today and I'm listening to it now. Pretty good so far, so I'm really happy.

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

It's quite different from Sioux Falls, I'd check out Daymoon in the meantime!

I listened to a little bit of Daymoon just to see how different it could be and I wasn't mad about it one bit. I think knowing what all of you had already said tempered my expectations a little bit.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage