PO: Beast Coast - Escape From New York (Joey Badass, Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers, etc.)

I found out today this blue vinyl is limited to 1000 pieces (posted by flatbush zombies)

Also for those sleeping on this: Beast Coast is a rap collective dropping their debut album with a bunch of New York artists like the underachievers, joey badass and other pro era members like Kirk and CJ Fly, and Flatbush Zombies.

Edited by corey.

4 minutes ago, ethereal said:

really want this but hoping it will hit other retailers like ViH cuz that shipping is insane 

Yeah the shipping was crazy haha. $15 for those reading.

I almost didn't go for it but decided it was worth it for the limited variant at least and wasn't sure if there would be a retail press

8 hours ago, corey. said:

I found out today this blue vinyl is limited to 1000 pieces (posted by flatbush zombies)

Also for those sleeping on this: Beast Coast is a new collective with a bunch of New York Rappers like the underachievers, joey badass and other pro era members like Kirk and CJ Fly, and Flatbush Zombies.

I'm not too sure how new this group is because when I saw UA, Flatbush and Pro Era in 2013 that tour was called the Beast Coastal tour. I feel like they've kinda been a collective for a while but finally releasing an album. Either way I'm waiting for the retail version if there is any at all because fuck that price.

6 hours ago, pizza face said:

I'm not too sure how new this group is because when I saw UA, Flatbush and Pro Era in 2013 that tour was called the Beast Coastal tour. I feel like they've kinda been a collective for a while but finally releasing an album. Either way I'm waiting for the retail version if there is any at all because fuck that price.

Haha yeah I'm aware they've been around longer, this is just their first official release and I more so meant "new" to those who haven't heard and that this LP is new.

From what I understand they've been talking about doing this forever, but I'd barely call Beast Coast "active" as a collective prior to like... last week haha.

Edited by corey.

My interest in Pro Era has wained greatly over the past year as they’ve further assimilated their production choices to mimic the mainstream/trap stuff. I have assumed this album is completely devoid of boom-bap production. Please inform me if I’m wrong and there are some tracks I should check.

Also, Flatbush Zombies are the U-God of this group. 

• 3 months later...

This was available from like 7+ retailers for $28-$32 last week and are quickly all disappearing (selling)

Here's one I just found in stock for a good price:

https://turntablenow.com/products/beast-coast-escape-from-new-york-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2-lp/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-v3dlvK95AIVjgOGCh2eDwoKEAkYAiABEgKHEPD_BwE