Head Automatica - Decadence & Popaganda represses

3 hours ago, jaypeap said:

2006 me wouldve been happy 

Yup!  I bought this when HT pressed it a few years back.  Got halfway through Side A before I had to stop listening.  This is definitely one of those bands that had their time and place for me, and that time has absolutely passed.

Ended up making some decent money off of it though.

8 minutes ago, tdogg241 said:

Yup!  I bought this when HT pressed it a few years back.  Got halfway through Side A before I had to stop listening.  This is definitely one of those bands that had their time and place for me, and that time has absolutely passed.

Agreed, everything leading up to Popaganda (leaked demos, pre-decadence leaks) were fun times... especially with everyone waiting for any kind of noise from Glassjaw.

I, too, am happy I unloaded my OG Popaganda at its peak price lol

11 minutes ago, tdogg241 said:

side note: I'm actually in the Graduation Day music vid 

1 hour ago, tdogg241 said:

I feel like a lot of people have similar sentiment towards this band, any particular reason why you grew out of it? 

They’re absolutely blowing through these things! /s 

No chance these don’t stick around long enough to catch a significant discount. I highly doubt the band will promote this at all since they despise Warner. So you basically have to stumble on it and then be desperate enough to pay those prices. Yea.... not gonna sell out.

Edited by dantheriver