Head Automatica - Decadence & Popaganda represses

I still really enjoy “Decadence.” I think the production on “Popaganda” was trash and the songs weren’t nearly as good. The one headline show I saw of theirs was a lotta fun though! And they played a few of the “Popaganda” tunes way before the album was released, “Egyptian Musk” was awesome that night!

Wouldn’t pay that kinda money though.

22 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

I still really enjoy “Decadence.” I think the production on “Popaganda” was trash and the songs weren’t nearly as good. The one headline show I saw of theirs was a lotta fun though! And they played a few of the “Popaganda” tunes way before the album was released, “Egyptian Musk” was awesome that night!

Wouldn’t pay that kinda money though.

I think the complete opposite...the songs on Popaganda are much better as a whole and the production is great!    

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
46 minutes ago, highfives said:

The black Popaganda is down to $25.  Decadence is $15.  Probably the lowest we'll see buying them new.

https://merchnow.com/catalogs/head-automatica

Still 150+ of each one so don’t hold out hope for another price drop. Those decreased prices have been in effect for a while based on the targeted IG ads I’ve seen over the last few weeks. If they match the colored variant price to the black I’d definitely think about double dipping. 

41 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Still 150+ of each one so don’t hold out hope for another price drop. Those decreased prices have been in effect for a while based on the targeted IG ads I’ve seen over the last few weeks. If they match the colored variant price to the black I’d definitely think about double dipping. 

Yeah these have been on sale for quite a while. Glad the vinyl community held out and stuck it to the major labels that were hoping for a quick cash grab.

• 9 months later...

Decadence is sold separately for $15 and Popaganda is separate for $25 for the black variants.

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/292651/decadence-180-gram-black

https://merchnow.com/products/v2/292653/popaganda-180-gram-black-vinyl-2x-lp

The color Popaganda is still a ridiculous price at $33.

10 minutes ago, Kyte30351 said:

I’m tempted with “Decadence”, but then I think back and I’m all: “When was the last time I listened to that album?”

I’m in the same boat.  I’ve added that LP to my cart like 10 different times and still haven’t pulled the trigger.  It’s probably a sign.