QOTSA - Lullabies to Paralyze 1st Press and EODM - Peace Love and Death Metal 1st Press

11 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What I always find amusing about eBay flippers...is that they use the stock photo from wherever and once they get the actual item and it's damaged and they send it out to the buyer...the buyer will be so upset that it's not pristine shape and the eBay pic was not of the actual product.

giphy.gif

There is one guy on eBay that posts massive stacks of the albums he's flipping, on one I saw he had 10 available and his picture showed all of them proudly displayed in his bedroom with 1980s baseboards and banged up / stained drywall.. i am glad they made this 1 per person, allows more non-flippers to get in on it. 

Hey, I will trade this QOTSA album for the Persona 5 boxset if anyone has one. They did a repress a few weeks ago and it already sold out and I can't find that bitch anywhere anymore. If not then I guess this shit is gonna "Go With The Flow" on my turntable...."Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh???"

12 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Hey, I will trade this QOTSA album for the Persona 5 boxset if anyone has one. They did a repress a few weeks ago and it already sold out and I can't find that bitch anywhere anymore. If not then I guess this shit is gonna "Go With The Flow" on my turntable...."Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh???"

Yooo I'd also love to trade my Lullabies vinyl for something else that's way more valuable. Someone hit me up if they're interested in losing a trade and gaping themselves silly raw!

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Yooo I'd also love to trade my Lullabies vinyl for something else that's way more valuable. Someone hit me up if they're interested in losing a trade and gaping themselves silly raw!

It was $90 on LITA two weeks ago, but gape yourself, bro. Get ramshackled by a BBC.

This is a pretty interesting flip situation, since A] the band somewhat saturated the market and B]  it was clearly sold “as-is” with known damage to the sleeve, but no real detail about the extent of the damage.

I’d feel bad for the fans that bought it, but admit it would be amusing if the sleeve are absolutely ruined/torn/water damaged and the flippers have to suck it up and practically take a loss...

31 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Annnnd LTP was $35, Mr. Ramshackle.

Maybe you can sprinkle some of your post-gape butt mist on the Lullabies cover to double the value. Slap it hard.

Will likely form a bowl with it and send a pic to Mr. Homme. Hopefully he takes it as a sodomy invitation so I can rap him.

13 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Mine shipped. Did you click on the actual tracking number?

i will go ahead and answer that i did, and it just says label created but not in system. its even weirder that clicking on it brings me to the UPS site, but the tracking number is a USPS tracking number. i know USPS sometimes finishes deliveries for UPS, so i figured that was the case. but again, no movement on either site.