PO - Much The Same - Survive

Will be grabbing this along with the new album tomorrow when preorders go up on either Pee Records ( australia ) or Thousand Island records ( Canada) . More likely to go with Thousand Island as I have ordered from them at least 10 times and they always come thru  and shipping is cheaper .So odd no USA labels are releasing the new album on vinyl but whatever skate/melodic punk is just way more popular  every where else in the world compared to states these days . So cool to be able to grab survive too . 

Edited by exileinoblivion

You can't order survive if you live in the USA which is such garbage . If anyone finds an online store that is selling it in the USA please post . 

Edit - it lets you order Survive from lockjaw records in the UK . if you try to from thousand island it makes shipping 150 so you can't .Hopefully lockjaw doesn't cancel my order due to being in the USA. 

Edited by exileinoblivion

7 hours ago, Satan said:

Where the hell are the records for the US? CANT FIND EM.

Satan, the indie stores are listed on this website

http://www.cimsmusic.com/

ThinkIndie is owned by this record store coalition so it’s probably a safe bet a few copies will make those ones for sure plus other indie stores (maybe?)