PO: Stranger Things Season 3 Soundtrack

18 minutes ago, highfives said:

It'd be nice if one of these retailers listed what music was actually on the soundtrack...  

8 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I'm guessing its supposed to be held back until the 4th when the show goes up. 

Yeah seems likely. The press release just states “15 classic tracks,” as well as an original cast recording. The trailer for the season included Motley Crue's Home Sweet Home & The Who's Baba O'Riley so they will most likely be on it

40 minutes ago, fish said:

Wait, since when did Walmart start doing exclusive vinyl? Things are getting out of hand.

Given the show’s setting, it seems like a missed opportunity to do a Kmart exclusive. Y’know, before they’re totally bankrupt.

(Personally, an orange Orange Julius exclusive would have been my first pick over UO if I was the marketing guy.)

3 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

The marketing for this show is weird. Like coca cola is really plugging buying four bottles of coke, two with a stranger things design, and two with the new coke recipe they tried in 1985 for 20 bucks.

Due, don’t get me started.  I’m 35 and found myself at a Baskin Robbins last week to by an exclusive Steve funko pop.  Wtf is wrong with me....

9 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

This thread collectively contains the most serious posts I’ve ever seen on Vinyl Collective.

Case and point:

19 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

"We all know we can get $20 maybe $40 out of ya mommas purse take the L down to 1st street to see a guy named Martinez..."