PO: Stranger Things Season 3 Soundtrack

• 2 weeks later...

12 hours ago, bizzydesigner said:

Tracking down the target version today has been tricky. They keep selling out. Finally found one store and gonna pick it up later!

Apparently each target store only got a few copies. I saw only 1 copy at wal-mart. Then I saw that my local target only had 3 in stock and when I went to buy one they didn't even have them on the sales floor . I had to ask a worker to fetch one from the back. I like the idea of it being limited though. Glad you found one. 

2 hours ago, Marco Gonzalez said:

Apparently each target store only got a few copies. I saw only 1 copy at wal-mart. Then I saw that my local target only had 3 in stock and when I went to buy one they didn't even have them on the sales floor . I had to ask a worker to fetch one from the back. I like the idea of it being limited though. Glad you found one. 

Yeah seems that way! It was funny because my closest target had none, as they don’t carry a lot of records but the target by my wife’s work said in stock but when she went they could t find them at all so I did an online pick up in store purchase at another target 15 minutes away or so only for them to say they just sold their copy so I picked another target still and thankfully that one worked. I could have just ordered it online but the less I have to depend on shipping not messing something up the better.

ive enjoyed it thus far.

spacer.png

• 3 months later...