Confide "Recover" first ever pressing

https://www.merchbucket.com/collections/confide

"We are thrilled to announce that we are pressing Confide's Recover on vinyl for the first time ever! This record will be available in White w/ Blue Splatter (100), Transparent Yellow (200) and Uniquely Colored. You don't want to miss your chance to own this iconic Tragic Hero classic in it's first and only pressing."

6/13/2019: White with blue splatter is sold out

9/11/2019: Delayed to December 2019

12/6/2019: Delayed to February 15, 2020 (website says 2019 but I think it's a typo)

1/31/2020: Delayed to March 2020

Edited by N8TRU

ordered right away, shipping was also 8$ for me, which may have halted me if it wasn't this Confide release. Been waiting eagerly for this opportunity. It did halt me on purchasing more records from them though, was curious of their new Alesana- 'eyes closed' vinyl, but they apparently don't combine shipping. it said 2 albums would be 15$ shipping, HA nice try, no thanks.

Edited by FOElite

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Thanks for holding them responsible. They never once emailed me about the delays so I was waiting through this month to contact them. I don't believe their excuse of delays.

Same, even though they say they will have them in hand, I doubt it extremely. How can they say all record plants around the world are backed up with orders, when artists are able to write, record, and produce new albums on vinyl and ship them out in the same time (or less time) it takes these people to even produce a batch of records, of albums that have been out for years.

When I first messaged them on Oct 31st last year, they responded on Nov. 1st 2019 saying- "Thanks for reaching out. Confide is indeed set to ship in December + as of right now, we plan to keep that date. We most definitely will keep you updated if something changes. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

Notice the cheeky "+" sign they threw in, indeed my ass. "why yes indeed you will sometime receive it at some point between december 2019 and december who knows when, we don't!"

They have a number to contact too and it's getting close for me to start giving them a weekly ring asking wtf. lol This has been a routine of theirs for every preorder I've seen them attempt since their "the emptiness" scandal back in 2014 or somewhere around there.

46 minutes ago, FOElite said:

Same, even though they say they will have them in hand, I doubt it extremely. How can they say all record plants around the world are backed up with orders, when artists are able to write, record, and produce new albums on vinyl and ship them out in the same time (or less time) it takes these people to even produce a batch of records, of albums that have been out for years.

When I first messaged them on Oct 31st last year, they responded on Nov. 1st 2019 saying- "Thanks for reaching out. Confide is indeed set to ship in December + as of right now, we plan to keep that date. We most definitely will keep you updated if something changes. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

Notice the cheeky "+" sign they threw in, indeed my ass. "why yes indeed you will sometime receive it at some point between december 2019 and december who knows when, we don't!"

They have a number to contact too and it's getting close for me to start giving them a weekly ring asking wtf. lol This has been a routine of theirs for every preorder I've seen them attempt since their "the emptiness" scandal back in 2014 or somewhere around there.

I haven't trusted THR since they went bankrupt and dropped a ton of their bands. Apparently they haven't gotten much better.

https://www.merchbucket.com/pages/merchbucket-covid-19-update

"First, we hope everything is well and you are healthy and safe.

We would like to inform you of the following changes to Merchbucket during this challenging time.

As of 3/22/2020, the state of Ohio (where we are located) has issued a stay-at-home order which affects all non-essential businesses. This means we will have to cease shipping until April, 7th and will provide a new update here at that time.

We are taking every precaution to keep our team members and our customers safe. If you have an order that hasn't shipped with us, and want to check how this might affect it, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

We will continue to monitor the situation, and will be following the guidelines and recommendations of both Ohio government officials, and the CDC."

This is a rare exception where I will say this is the label's fault for being sketchy and not actually having the vinyl in production when they said they did.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2020 at 4:30 PM, N8TRU said:

Vinyl has shown up to Merchbucket. Tragic Hero sent a pic of the yellow in a newsletter. As to when they'll ship due to covid-19, who knows

Ive gotten a shipping notification and it's estimated to arrive on Monday, i hope it's earlier!

I'm very keen to get this album and crank the volume.

9 hours ago, FOElite said:

also there is currently a sale on merchbucket, a bunch of records are $9.99. I assumed they received and shipped those alesana records too cuz ive seen those around online. so take advantage of the deal..if you think it'll be worth it by now! lol

may get that alesana and erra first album.

I picked up the Greeley Estates random color and oh my I have never seen more a basic and skimping pressing. Inner labels just say "Tragic Hero Records" with the tracklist, as if it were a test press or something. Then it's just a single LP, no insert, no nothing. It's usually $25 but now it's $9.99. Except they have $7 shipping, so it was basically what I'd normally be willing to pay for something so basic. Would never have payed $32 for that.

I definitely overpaid for what this came as BUT it came with a free digipak deluxe edition CD of the album and I only had the jewel case original CD. The sound quality is super good which I didn't expect. In the end I'm glad I waited and got the /100. It ended up looking better than expected, too. A-side has more white and the b-side has more blue which is almost water like with the white floating in it.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:22 PM, N8TRU said:

I definitely overpaid for what this came as BUT it came with a free digipak deluxe edition CD of the album and I only had the jewel case original CD. The sound quality is super good which I didn't expect. In the end I'm glad I waited and got the /100. It ended up looking better than expected, too. A-side has more white and the b-side has more blue which is almost water like with the white floating in it.

even better! I've been wanting a good quality version of the album because the one I grew up with, the download i had was not the best and some tracks were louder than the others, couldn't find a 320kbs or cd rip version

• 3 weeks later...