WTB: Aaron West & The Roaring Twenties/TWY/Bayside

SeeMoreGlass

I've been trying to locate some variants from Aaron West and TWY to update the old collection. It has been a while since I posted one of these so I'm really hoping to get one or two of these knocked out. 

If you have any of these and are willing to part with them hit me up. I'm looking to haggle a bit so feel free to throw out a number to me at what you are looking to get...

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - We Don't Have Each Other - Blue/White Swirl

The Wonder Years  - Sister Cities - Shinjuku Street Splatter

Bayside - Killing Time (Any Variant)

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - Bittersweet - Seafoam Green

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - Bittersweet - Blue/Green/Red Tri Color

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - Bittersweet - Tour Press /50

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - We Don't Have Each Other - Blue (2nd Press)

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance - Blue/White Swirl Tour Variant 

The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation - Coke Bottle/Mint Split
The Wonder Years - Greatest Generation - Clear w/ Orange Splatter

The Wonder Years - We Look Like Lightening 7" (Yeah I know this is a long shot)

The Wonder Years - Burst And Decay  - White

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties - Orchard Park Flexi

I think that is it but if you are curious and think you have something I might not have check out my collection and let me know

Thanks guys!

Edited by SeeMoreGlass
Update Items

55 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I have a signed We Don’t Have Each Other on either blue or blue swirl. I bought it from Soupy himself at a show but haven’t looked at it in awhile so it could very well be either variant. 

If you check and it is the blue, I would be totally interested in it. Let me know a price if you are into selling it because I know before you were still planning on hanging onto it. Let me know man and thanks for the response either way. 

23 hours ago, SeeMoreGlass said:

If you check and it is the blue, I would be totally interested in it. Let me know a price if you are into selling it because I know before you were still planning on hanging onto it. Let me know man and thanks for the response either way. 

It’s blue, and yeah I’ll sell it if you’ll give it a good home :) shoot me an offer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...