WTB: Bad Rabbits "Stick Up Kids" Collectors Edition

beta114

I've been looking on the usual outlets for quite some time.  If you have a copy, please DM me.  You'd make a lifelong fan's day.  If you know someone who has this, I'll be happy to pay a small finder's fee.  Thanks for the help, and for looking.  Have a great day.

WILL PAY: $400 (for a good copy)

Always on the look out for a test press, as well as any rare(r) variants, etc.

Reference: https://www.discogs.com/Bad-Rabbits-Stick-Up-Kids/release/6750478

Edited by beta114

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents since this keeps being bumped.

There is only 20 sets of this made, of which 8 are in collections on discogs (so those 8 people should be easy to contact and ask).

This contains 4 records that sell quiet high individually:

- Standard Black - Average Price of $200

- White - Average Price of $160

- Split Color - Average Price of $100

- Test Press - No recorded sales

So your offer is lower than the price the 3 variants sell for individually.....and then the hardest to find test press is being thrown in for free?

To me realistically you may get a bite with $600 offer....but as people have had these for 8 years already and haven't rushed to sell at its increasing prices I would bet it will take at least $1000 offer to get some one to come off one they have been sitting on.

Or keep bumping the same thread.

That’s a valuable 2c for sure, thank you for the input. As far as I know, the test press is not included. I do hope I’m wrong, and if that’s the case I’d be happy to raise that price threshold for sure. 

You’re right, there are 8 on Discogs, and I’ve messaged every user on there as well... and have done so every year for the last few years. If there is one that ever makes it to daylight I just want to make sure this thread is someone findable.

I sincerely appreciate the time spent in writing that up. Hopefully I’ll have the opportunity to talk pricing if and when the chance rolls around. Have a great evening. 

6 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Just my 2 cents since this keeps being bumped.

There is only 20 sets of this made, of which 8 are in collections on discogs (so those 8 people should be easy to contact and ask).

This contains 4 records that sell quiet high individually:

- Standard Black - Average Price of $200

- White - Average Price of $160

- Split Color - Average Price of $100

- Test Press - No recorded sales

So your offer is lower than the price the 3 variants sell for individually.....and then the hardest to find test press is being thrown in for free?

To me realistically you may get a bite with $600 offer....but as people have had these for 8 years already and haven't rushed to sell at its increasing prices I would bet it will take at least $1000 offer to get some one to come off one they have been sitting on.

Or keep bumping the same thread.

Btw, I know you’re hot and heavy with MoM BR releases.... do you have this? Or that test press they let go a few years back? Haha