PO Now: Thom Yorke - Anima

• 4 weeks later...

Its out. I got mine this week. Its a real nice package. Not as thick as those last 2 RH special editions. Heavy chipboard cover with some fabric binding. The book is on heavy stock paper with some great Donwood art. I really don't like how WASTE has us put the records straight into these sleeves (like on the last 2 RH books too), w/ou inners, so the paper looks a little ugly sticking out, because I opted to do that. 

5 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Its out. I got mine this week. Its a real nice package. Not as thick as those last 2 RH special editions. Heavy chipboard cover with some fabric binding. The book is on heavy stock paper with some great Donwood art. I really don't like how WASTE has us put the records straight into these sleeves (like on the last 2 RH books too), w/ou inners, so the paper looks a little ugly sticking out, because I opted to do that. 

i couldn’t get mine to fit with the sleeves without forcing it. so i’m just keeping them seperate.

edit: should mention that this album is a bop and also, it slaps. and is lit af.

Edited by ChrisCo914

3 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Damn! We haven't gotten it yet at my shop... did y'all order directly from the source?

Read some reviews on Discogs that the deluxe version of this that came in the book packaging has sound quality on par with the In Rainbows deluxe edition. Considering that's one of the best sounding records I own, can anyone confirm the quality on that deluxe Anima is actually that good? I might have to spend the cash if that's the case.

3 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Anyone get the remix 12"......seems to be sold out everywhere

I didn't see it listed in any US shops yet and it was a bit too much for me to have shipped from the few UK stores that had them. Supposedly there are 3k of them so i figured I'll try to find it down the road.

edit: just saw this https://xlrecordings.com/buy/thomyorke-notthenewsrmxep      was it actually available there?

Edited by fish