PO: Dredg - Catch Without Arms Repress

44 minutes ago, Vega said:

Edit: right now you can put 149 signed and 149 unsigned copies in your cart. So I'm guessing the thing is probably limited to 500 in total... 250 signed and 250 unsigned and they're keeping some of the stock back for later.

They share the same inventory - there's 250 in total, and they'll sign as many copies as people order with that option.

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Vega said:

So... are these shipping soon or what? I thought the product page said that they are shipping at the end of july, since then the estimated shipping day has always updated to the current day.

The original release date was set for July 12th. No word yet on why the delay. Maybe they are waiting for the band to sign some of the 250 copies still?

I emailed MerchNow earlier this week and this is the conversation. Overall not super helpful. They didn't acknowledge the situation as a glitch in the system but rather just the result of the fact that production is actually not being taken care of by MN.

My Email - 

Hi MN Support,
I preorder the Dredg - Catch Without Arms vinyl reissue (https://dredg.merchnow.com/products/v2/294916/catch-without-arms-vinyl), and the original expected shipping/processing date was 7/12. 

I totally understand that delays happen and things get pushed. I have purchased with you all more times than I can count, and everything arrives when it can, so no worries there.

What I'm curious about is if there is a new expected shipping date as every day since July 12, just sees the Product listing page updating to the next day - ie. on July 12th, the shipping date changed to July 13th, on July 13th, it changed to the 14th, etc. And now its currently showing 8/11 and Im sure tomorrow it will be 8/12.

I've never seen anything like this before, and believe it to be a glitch, so I was curious if you were aware of this? And either way, if you knew a more accurate estimated ship date?
Thanks for your help and insight!
-J

MerchNow Reply - 

Hello,
We apologize for the delay. The item currently causing this delay is not manufactured in house. They are sent to us directly from the manufacturer for distribution once they’re complete.

These presales are set up by their respective band and labels. Often times they set up the manufacturing with expectations of the items arriving by a deadline, but sometimes things don’t go according to plan and we experience delays. These types of situations are completely out of our control and we understand how frustrating it can be. We are continually following up so we have continued updated information to provide.

We assure you we will do our best to ship these quickly once they do arrive. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

- Kairi

• 2 weeks later...