Topps Digital card apps (Huddle, Bunt, Skate, Star Wars, Kick, Marvel)

Long shot, but anyone else actively participate in these apps? I wouldn't be surprised if this gets no replies and fades into the VC oblivion, but figured I'd reach out regardless.

I'd been passively using them while not spending money for about five years, but spent a fairly large chunk on Huddle this year and have a pretty respectable collection. I dabble in the others, but was wondering if anyone else on here does.

For those unfamiliar they create cards digitally that somehow maintain a level of value often close to those of physical cards (in some cases MORE value) that you can trade with other users. I know this reads like a spammy post, but I assure you it is not.

30 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I have all the Topps ones but haven't been active on them in a few years.  You can have 99% of the cards if you want.

I am active on Quidd though, mainly collecting Rick & Morty.

What's your name on there, I'll take a look. Quadropus here.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

It's like digital music...but cards.

Okay, but people won't pay me more than I paid for, for my digital download. I'm assuming people buy and trade these digital cards for more than face value? Can't someone just copy a digital card? I guess I can google this shit, but it would be interesting to hear from people who are into this scene.

A lot of drops have card variants that are 1/1's (only copy in existence). I've pulled a few of those in packs and have seen some sell for as much as 600 bucks on eBay. It's nuts because in some rare cases these digital cards are worth more than real ones. I like it because trading is so much easier than IRL. Also, when they release a new series/set there is usually a reward card for getting the full set of 5-15 cards (or whatever the size is) and those are generally collectible. You can never spend a penny and enjoy it or you can spend thousands. During the seasons for the sports there is also a fantasy element when you rotate cards into an active scoring position to get points. The better you fare the better your rewards cards and prize tickets to redeem later are. People do a lot of cross-platform trading too. I traded a bunch of high scoring Bunt cards to someone for a couple of cards I wanted in Huddle that were limited to a card count of 20-40. Another cool thing with the sports cards is that they will issue digital versions of old cards which is pretty sweet. Like I said in my original post, I can go on and on about this!