PO: Type O Negative - None More Negative Box Set

ton_productshot_box_1000x1000.jpg

·       Deluxe box set featuring the band’s complete studio albums across (6) double LP sets re-mastered for maximum fidelity!

·       The original None More Negative Box was released in 2011 as a Record Store Day exclusive and is extremely expensive and elusive. Only 1000 copies were originally pressed.

·       Features the albums “World Coming Down,” and “Life is Killing Me,” both currently unavailable on vinyl, as well as the original and controversial cover art for The Origin of Feces (Not Live At Brighton Beach).

·       Features a newly designed and band-approved outer slip case, as well as a fold-out poster, insert with credits and backstage laminate – all exclusive to this set.

·       Pressed on band-approved green and black mixed colored vinyl at Record Industry in the Netherlands and comes in (6) heavy weight direct to board gatefold jackets.

·       Limited to 5000 copies worldwide

https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/shop/none-more-negative-box-1.html

Okay. So new cover for the box. Nice. I would bet that all of these are recut... maybe? I would also think they would say that if the were, though. Hmmmm. Bloody Kisses will almost certainly be the new ROG groove cut, so are the others new cuts too, or using the original stampers?

New cuts of all the records would be awesome as the ROG BK sounds great.

3 minutes ago, seku said:

I recently recalled how easily I passed the RSD box back then.. not to be repeated, though.

I was broke at the time, so passed on it. Regretted ever since. Tried buying it multiple times for 3x this price. Glad to finally own it.....along with all the individual pressings over the years.

40 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Nice!

I just went from being a loser for selling my RSD box years ago to being a huge weiner!

I sold mine too for way too cheap because I wasnt really into the band anymore. I still love Bloody Kisses and was excited for the reissue last year.

I would take a stand alone October Rust but not sure if I need this set again

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I'd like to pick this up at Bullmoose if possible, or is it exclusive to Run Out Groove?  Not really familiar with them.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/30919899/type-o-negative-none-more-negative-green-black-vinyl-12lp-box-green-black-mixed-vinyl-ltd-to-5000-worldwide