PO: Type O Negative - None More Negative Box Set

51 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Pretty annoying buying this straight from run out groove thinking it would be here by release date straight  from the manufacture and it’s not even going to get to me till next week. 

That is frustrating. 

According to discogs these are all new new cuts compared to first box. I didn’t think the first box sounded bad by any means, but the new ROG CM etched Bloody Kisses I thought sounded great. It looks like these were all cut by CM, so I’m excited to check this out!

On 9/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, Matt Danish said:

Anyone having distortion issues on the D side of World Coming Down? Haven't gotten mine yet but someone on Discogs mentioned it.

I’m listening now, and I didn’t hear the non-fill noise described on discogs. Sucks for that person and there’s bound to be more with the issue, but my copy is good, and others have said their’s are good too. 

This set sounds so good. I’ve never been so moved by Everything Dies, but the verse is so soft and intimate and everything is so clear and powerful when it gets loud. It’s really awesome. It helps that I love Type O and think they are the most underrated band ever.

Edited by kannibal

• 2 weeks later...