Thrice - Beggars 10th Anniversary Repress

@lostcrimes  Haha you said you got the Pepsi logo one?! Is there a red white and blue one too? Or you just mean w the yellow center? Noone seems to have the # of each yet or anything, I thought I remember seeing somewhere the total overall pressing amount was 4,000 but maybe I'm creating that from the AITA/Vheissu pressing numbers. Considering it's "Limited" you'd think they would release the pressing counts though, if not atleast the total. 

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

@Buffbloom

Yeah I thought it was funky at first, it definitely has grown on me.. I realized it's the color pattern off the cover, but on the cover it's like mustard yellow, dark Navy blue and shit green.. The yellow really pops and looks cool on my record player though.. it's definitely different. I got mine from SRC within a few hours of the news of the drop.. Seems to be the most rare though. Seems the people that ordered way later and off more mass produced sites like AMAZON mostly got the yellow, blue, red. I mean I'm sure it's totally random but they definitely came from different pressing plants, so certain retailers are gna have more of certain colors

Re; I also got the weird version from SRC.  I was pretty confused.  Where the colors mix it almost makes it 5 stripes

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

I also got the weird version from SRC.  I was pretty confused.  Where the colors mix it almost makes it 5 stripes.

On 8/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, Juturna90 said:

spacer.png

3rd variant post from reddit. Digging this one a lot along with the yellow/blue/red.

This is the one I got... I thought it was supposed to be the yellow/blue/red.. lol What IS the third color..? Haha every other one is 3 actual different colors from the album cover and this is 2 w/ a mix that didn't come out right, like they mixed the blue and yellow and got puke green.. the others are very obviously 3 colors, I'm just confused and thought maybe I got a jacked up one. 😂 If anyone knows let me know. 

On 8/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, Juturna90 said:

spacer.png

3rd variant post from reddit. Digging this one a lot along with the yellow/blue/red.

6 hours ago, ASTUARYKING22 said:

@lostcrimes  Haha you said you got the Pepsi logo one?! Is there a red white and blue one too? Or you just mean w the yellow center? Noone seems to have the # of each yet or anything, I thought I remember seeing somewhere the total overall pressing amount was 4,000 but maybe I'm creating that from the AITA/Vheissu pressing numbers. Considering it's "Limited" you'd think they would release the pressing counts though, if not atleast the total. 

This is the one I got... I thought it was supposed to be the yellow/blue/red.. lol What IS the third color..? Haha every other one is 3 actual different colors from the album cover and this is 2 w/ a mix that didn't come out right, like they mixed the blue and yellow and got puke green.. the others are very obviously 3 colors, I'm just confused and thought maybe I got a jacked up one. 😂 If anyone knows let me know. 

I got this one as well, and there are certainly a number of green 'swatches' or color cubes on the cover art.
Seems absolutely gorgeous to me, really love the variant, and think it fits the album nicely. g

And man! That booklet is really awesome. I hate to say it but nice job SRC.