PO NOW: Frank Turner - No Man’s Land

Out 8/16, free signed print for the first few orders! 

https://store.frank-turner.com/?utm_campaign=FrankTurnerNoMan'sLand20190702&utm_content=&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Social-Other&utm_umguk=

Frank’s brand new album ‘NO MAN’S LAND’ will be released on 16th August.Dedicated to telling the fascinating stories of women whose incredible lives have all too often been overlooked by case of their gender, the women featured on the album’s 13 tracks come from across the world - from Byzantine princess Kassiani (The Hymn of Kassiani) to Sister Rosetta Tharpe, one of the most important and influential musicians in American History. With 2018 ‘Producer of the Year’ Catherine Marks at the helm, it features a dynamic cast of all-female musicians.Developed by the UK’s leading podcast production company ‘Somethin’ Else,’ the ‘Tales From No Man’s Land’ podcast will be released weekly from 3rd July. Featuring special guest contributors, each episode will delve further into these enthralling stories.

Tracklisting:

Side A

1. Jinny Bingham's Ghost

2. Sister Rosetta

3. I Believed You, William Blake

4. Nica

5. A Perfect Wife

6. Silent Key

7. Eye Of The Day

Side B

1. The Death Of Dora Hand

2. The Graveyard Of The Outcast Dead

3. The Lioness

4. The Hymn Of Kassiani

5. Rescue Annie

6. Rosemary Jane

Edited by ejeffs

10 minutes ago, ejeffs said:

Yeah, what a jerk putting out 12 other new songs a year after his last album. 

Calm your tits and give your balls a tug titfucker frank turner is my favorite solo artist

not that it matters, I’m allowed to wonder if it’s the PS4NP version or a re-recording. Pretty sure I didn’t call him a jerk, but hey, some people gotta hop on the internet first thing in the AM and start shit. I usually wait till after I’ve had lunch 🤷‍♂️

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

Excited, hoping this record is a little better than the last one. Will PO eventually.

4 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Me too, man. I love Frank but BMK was a slog at points, and we don't even need to discuss Make America Great Again.

I'm in the same boat.  Actually, I haven't really loved any of his albums since EKMB, and I think I only listened to BMK once all the way through.  His past few albums have had a handful of great songs, but a whole lot of forgettable filler.  I'll still give this new one a listen, but the days of me preordering a Frank Turner album are behind me, I think.

• 1 month later...