PO NOW : We Lost The Sea - Triumph & Disaster

Snagged that TL /200.  Song is pretty massive.  I feel like it’ll hold even more weight in the context of the whole album.  With Departure Songs it’s hard to listen to just one song on its own.  I feel like this album will be the same way.

Encouraged that Derek digs the first song! ;)

HERE ARE ALL THE 10 VARIANTS SCHEDULED FOR THIS RELEASE:

• WLTS bandcamp (AUS):

- Deep Purple/Sea Blue Half & Half w/ Heavy Halloween Orange & Bone White Splatter /150

- A/B Orange Krush w/ Heavy Bone White, Aqua Blue & Brown Splatter | C/D Sea Blue w/ Heavy Halloween Orange, Bone White & Brown Splatter /300

- Bone White & Aqua Blue Galaxy Merge /500

• Translation Loss (US):

- Aqua Blue/Halloween Orange/Brown Tri-Color Merge w/ Heavy Deep Purple, Grimace Purple & Neon Violet Splatter /200

- A/B Halloween Orange in Clear w/ Heavy Aqua Blue, Brown & Bone White Splatter | C/D Aqua Blue in Clear w/ Heavy Halloween Orange, Brown & Bone White Splatter /300

- Bone White & Grimace Purple Galaxy Merge /500

• Dunk! (EU):

- Color TBC 180g. /???

• Beatdisc (AUS): 

- Color TBC /100

• Holy Roar (UK):

- White w/ Blue & Pink Splatter /600

- Black /???

snagged the /150 from the band this morning along with a CD.  That went fast haha

This first song is MASSIVE.  I had a small demo segment of it some time ago, and the final product is infinitely greater. 

That tri-color from TL looks like it could be epic... but I'm holding out for a black play copy from Holy Roar since they got their shit together and won't be shipping albums loose any more like with Holy Fawn.  We'll see if they can withstand the infrastructure nightmare that is having WLTS on your label lol. 

anybody wanna do a group buy from Holy Roar for the black variant? 

Also, you guys better get your Dunk! Festival tickets this year because they're coming back :)

14 hours ago, mrewest said:

Are there any WLTS completists here???  Dear God I hope not haha

Here I am, I ordered all the 10 variants. This band represents something special for me, not only for musical reasons but also personal. I contributed to set up a show for them in my country two years ago, I meet them, saw them live and was a unique experience. They’re wonderful people, I kept in touch with one of them and we often talk. 

Last but not least the new album is going to be epic. 

5 hours ago, fizio59 said:

Here I am, I ordered all the 10 variants. This band represents something special for me, not only for musical reasons but also personal. I contributed to set up a show for them in my country two years ago, I meet them, saw them live and was a unique experience. They’re wonderful people, I kept in touch with one of them and we often talk. 

Damnnn. Can’t wait to see a group photo. 

5 hours ago, fizio59 said:

That’s actually incredible.  More power to you!  This band has the best variants in existence so that has to be the most gorgeous collection ever.  And yes I need to see that group photo eventually as well.

20 hours ago, mrewest said:

Are there any WLTS completists here???  Dear God I hope not haha

I have a buddy from Facebook/Dunk! Festival who has everything so far.  I'm curious about that tri-color but for $35 I'd rather go for the black from Holy Roar and know that it's going to play well.  I don't have luck with split-color things haha. 

The galaxy merge sounds like it could be cool, but do you guys think it's essentially the same as the Rosetta - Wake/Lift merge? 

14 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I have a buddy from Facebook/Dunk! Festival who has everything so far.  I'm curious about that tri-color but for $35 I'd rather go for the black from Holy Roar and know that it's going to play well.  I don't have luck with split-color things haha.

The Translation Loss tri-color /200 isn’t split.  It just references the fact there are 3 colors merged together to make the base LP, before the inclusion of splatters, etc.