PO Now: Of Monsters and Men - “Fever Dream”

spacer.png

Just noticed this hadn’t been posted, surprisingly.

OMAM is on the last (#5/5) limited edition version of their upcoming album.

Each is /500 with an exclusive cover and color, and a litho of the cover signed by the band. These have been selling out within about 12 hours. 

The last one went up this morning, in yellow. $35 plus annoying $10 minimum shipping (UPS only). 

https://www.ofmonstersandmenofficialmerch.com/products/fever-dream-preorder-vinyl-lp-bundle-5-yellow

Standard black also available from their shop, though likely cheaper elsewhere. 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, colbourne25 said:

I managed to snag all 5 variants. Got lucky with the 5th. It had sold out and then I refreshed a few times and 1 came back into stock, then sold out again. Pretty excited for this. The single is spot on!

Nice. Dedication! 🤑

I missed the red and then checked each, holding out for the obvious pink variant that never came. Ending up with yellow is not so bad and probably what I would’ve picked from the other four given the choice. Doing a black one was dumb. 

4 minutes ago, fondfarewell said:

Nice. Dedication! 🤑

I missed the red and then checked each, holding out for the obvious pink variant that never came. Ending up with yellow is not so bad and probably what I would’ve picked from the other four given the choice. Doing a black one was dumb. 

Yeh, I ordered the first and then the second and then I was like well, i'm gonna have to get them all now! I actually think it's a really smart vinyl release plan and wouldn't be surprised if other releases followed suit...

• 3 weeks later...