Touche Amore - TTBOADH Deluxe Book Pre-Order

I definitely need to add this to my collection since I've all the other book editions and I love this album. The price is definitely going to hurt my budget, but I honestly don't think it's that much of an unreasonable price considering they re-recorded the whole album, even with guest features for just this one release (At least what we know of).

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

2019 is the year of paying-for-shit-you've-already heard. TA re-release, Atari's demos, Tiny Moving Parts releasing the exact same album for a third time in a row, etc.

Woooow shots fired at TMP hahaha

they are probably just hype they didn’t wind up canceled after the assault allegations.

Edited by dantheriver

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Woooow shots fired at TMP hahaha

they are probably just hype they didn’t wind up canceled after the assault allegations.

All that annyomous twitter post stuff aside, Swell was a diet version of Celebrate and I can't imagine they reinvented themselves over the span of 12-15 months. New single was alright but they just lost that angsty-ness. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, kylet said:

When is this going to go on sale?! I want it so bad but that price...

Sorry for the pointless bump, been checking discogs/ebay regularly for a used copy hoping to find this for half that price.

I literally caved and purchased this on Sunday. Been wanting it for awhile. I almost thought this bump was going to mean it was on sale. 😅