Dance Gavin Dance "UNLIMITED PRESSING"

Hmmmmm..... I kinda wish they had made these cheaper since they are just standard black pressings. Not trying to flip, but these will basically be unsellable even for like $15 later since you can't take a cool picture with it or whatever. Kinda want the People You Know 7" though since the Color Pop version is just the Black/White Artwork.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmmmm..... I kinda wish they had made these cheaper since they are just standard black pressings. Not trying to flip, but these will basically be unsellable even for like $15 later since you can't take a cool picture with it or whatever. Kinda want the People You Know 7" though since the Color Pop version is just the Black/White Artwork.

Black records being undesirable because they don't look as cool on Instagram is pretty dumb.

17 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Rise just said a boxset is coming out later this year. Wondering if I should just hold out for the time being. 

I'm hoping it's instrumental but we'll see. I already own the original box set and every record minus the flexis so I probably won't be getting the new one.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, FOElite said:

I can't believe I read that correctly...

Ha not my thinking, but 75% of Vinyl IG, yes. I don't know how many time I've been selling a record online for a great price and they go "what color?" and I go "standard black" and they go "eww. no thanks". So yeah, unfortunately I don't really buy black records, because they are immediately harder to sell unless it's otherwise rare in of itself.

On 7/12/2019 at 12:26 PM, MCDELTAT said:

Not trying to flip, but...

8 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

...unfortunately I don't really buy black records, because they are immediately harder to sell unless it's otherwise rare in of itself.

Not your thinking? Mate, I don't think your doing much of that.

Edited by FOElite