PO NOW: El Ten Eleven - Volume 1: 2004-2012 boxset

AGHH https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/collections/box-sets/products/volume-1-2004-2012

Limited Edition Box Set + Digital: $ 110.11

5xLPs on galaxy swirl colored vinyl + bonus 7", w/ deluxe gatefold artwork, packaged in a custom-built, screen-printed wooden box. Limited to 475 hand-numbered copies. Includes instant WAV & MP3 download of all audio.
Ships on or before: 09/27/19

EDIT: Alas,  the $75.56 shipping is a killer for me so I'm a noooopey.

Edited by whoa
USA labels ditch USPS for international shipment ppplleeeaasseee

9 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Was gonna say “Shipping’s only $7!” But yeah, International is a killer. What’s a cheaper and equally convenient route for the seller?

Captured Tracks and Temporary Residence have $7-10 shipping via DHL which is far more digestible than the $18-25 range a lot of labels ship with. But I guess this always has and will be an issue... That's just the cost of liking stuff from far away!

23 minutes ago, HoneyFrosted said:

alright fine.  Honestly for boxset, if its just the 5 (gatefold) albums in a big wood box for $117 ppd limited etc, the price is reasonable and I don't think I'll ever regret the purchase. I mean, compared to that other $500 special edition today... this is a solid deal.

I think it breaks out to about $23 PPD per album.  Not counting the box they’re housed in, signatures, exclusive variants, and all those bells and whistles.  Easily justifiable.  Some of the albums hadn’t received a colored press either, up until now, so that’s icing on the cake.

Joyful Noise confirmed on Twitter that there are no plans currently to press the other LPs in this boxset outside of the S/T but may change in the future with this price i went ahead an ordered. 

I have stand alone copies of the first two LPs from these guys that i will be selling. if you are interested PM me. 

6 hours ago, andables said:

Joyful Noise confirmed on Twitter that there are no plans currently to press the other LPs in this boxset outside of the S/T but may change in the future with this price i went ahead an ordered. 

I have stand alone copies of the first two LPs from these guys that i will be selling. if you are interested PM me. 

That's just JNR trying to sell these boxes faster.