PO Now: As I Lay Dying - Shaped By Fire (Out on September 20th)

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

people getting offended like their wife is next or something, it's kinda sad at this point guys.

for the record, nobody was hurt... or died. he paid the price for his action(s) and was released legally,  can we move on now or y'all seriously taking this to the grave?

Here’s the thing though.  It wasn’t an accident.  He didn’t stop the hit on his own volition.  He went all in and took every step on his end to make it happen.  It was then in the hands of the man he hired(the undercover cop) If fate had not intervened, would you still be humming the same apologist tune?  

At the end of the day, it’s your money but don’t act surprised that people are disgusted by this person.

Edited by ChristDeformed

1 minute ago, ChristDeformed said:

Here’s the thing though.  It wasn’t an accident.  He didn’t stop the hit on his own volition.  He went all in and took every step on his end to make it happen.  It was then in the hands of the man he hired(the undercover cop) If fate had not intervened, would you still be humming the same apologist tune?  

At the end end of the day, it’s your money but don’t act surprised that people are disgusted by this person.

As long as it doesn't fuck up my group buys

Didn't want to make another thread for this, but they have posted new copies of The Powerless Rise a couple days ago: (used to only be a picture disk in a boxset)

/100 Luminous Orange Red - Kingsroad Merch EU

/100 Red / White Melt - Metal Blade EBAY EU

/200 Red/White Marbled - Kingsroad Merch EU / or  US Indiemerch

/300 Red / Black Marbled - Kingsroad Merch EU / or US Indiemerch

/500 Black - Nuclear Blast

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/22/2019 at 4:27 PM, ChristDeformed said:

I don't believe I've ever spoken on this, because its obviously a very shitty and sensitive subject, but I know more details than were ever reported and that's not exactly how it happened.

Regardless, he was guilty and deserved his punishment. It's just difficult to sit back and see comments and bite my tongue when most of the general public doesn't know the full details of the situation.

Edited by IanRees

4 minutes ago, IanRees said:

I don't believe I've ever spoken on this, because its obviously a very shitty and sensitive subject, but I know more details than were ever reported and that's not exactly how it happened.

Regardless, he was guilty and deserved his punishment. It's just difficult to sit back and see comments and bite my tongue when most of the general public doesn't know the full details of the situation.

Feel free to enlighten the general public! We’d all like as many details on this as possible. 

4 minutes ago, diabretic said:

Feel free to enlighten the general public! We’d all like as many details on this as possible. 

I don't believe it is my place to spill the details on a public forum, when I don't believe Tim has publicly stated them as well.
At the end of the day there is almost always more to a story than is what is reported.

imagine the kind of douche you have to be to come onto this forum and claim people "don't know the whole story" and how hard it is "to bite your tongue" about the facts of the case, and then give absolutely no new information. you want so badly to involve yourself in this, and it is truly pathetic. shoulda kept your mouth shut unless you had something valid to say, as opposed to your sad attempt at relevance in this situation.

He 100% deserved to go to jail.

Just saying it isn’t as cut and dry as “he tried to hire a hit man to kill his wife”. It looks like there are some articles out there about it but there’s definitely some entrapment involved.

At the end of the day he agreed to it and that is absolutely awful.

Yeah but isn’t that true of, like, most stories that ever existed?  There’s always motives, ambitions, thought processes, and logistics that we as spectators don’t have the full insight to.  Having someone remind us that “there’s more to it” just seems kind of unnecessary if the elaboration starts and stops right there.

30 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah but isn’t that true of, like, most stories that ever existed?  There’s always motives, ambitions, thought processes, and logistics that we as spectators don’t have the full insight to.  Having someone remind us that “there’s more to it” just seems kind of unnecessary if the elaboration starts and stops right there.

Of course, there are always things nobody knows that’s going on in someone’s head.

From what I have been told. I do not believe he was ever actively looking to have his wife murdered. But in the end he did pay a uncover officer money thinking he was a hit man and that is inexcusable.

Also he could be a complete sociopath and everything I’ve been told is a lie 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by IanRees