PO: Norma Jean All Hail 10/25

2 hours ago, ejc625 said:

Why wouldn’t you cancel?

Thought it'd be a hassle or they wouldn't process it quickly. Also, I checked these all last week and they were all sold out. So wanted to make sure I had a copy in hand regardless. Turns out I was wrong. Email/order update is the way I went.

Will probably cancel my TDWP pre order too since I have a feeling that'll be one of the next ones to get a discount.

Just now, ejc625 said:

I just placed a new order and requested my existing order be canceled. It’s been a while since I’ve ordered through MerchNow, but I don’t ever remember having an issue canceling orders in the past. 

Can’t delete reposts I guess?

Edited by ejc625

I would like to place an ad, and mention that if anybody who snagged that alternate cover version wouldn't be heartbroken parting with it, I would be elated to keep the variant collection going.  I'll keep the hunt on elsewhere as well, but I'll make it worth someone's while if they would sell or possibly trade.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kannibal said:

The almighty variant looks less bronze and a lot more yellow, but still a great looking combination. I like the music but still not sure how I feel about the production. Overall great record though.

it really feels like Underoath's "Disambiguation" at moments, perhaps moreso due to the writing. but it really feels like a smart callback to late 00s/early 10s metalcore.

• 6 months later...