PO: Norma Jean All Hail 10/25

9 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not really sure but that’s a great question.  I just assumed it was the one who failed to give you enough attention growing up, resulting in yet another low-effort troll starved for attention.  But that’s the beauty of the ambiguity — it can be any mom.

Nice work. If you ever get tired of driving for Uber, you should get a job as a therapist. You really have a knack for it.

I think the more interesting subject to discuss is more about what is the subjective line where you agree/disagree with a band member of a band that you listen to?  For example, I'm too old now to believe that every band I like has great human beings in them, and I'm sure a portion of the bands we like have members that we probably wouldn't like if we actually got to know them, or at the very least we might say they're "good dudes" but we wouldn't want to hang out with them.  The line between liking the art and liking the person or persons making the art is really the interesting thing here to me.  Can I watch a Tom Cruise movie and enjoy it without indirectly saying that I support all of his ridiclous baloney with Scientology that does real damage to people's lives?  I know some of you are like "screw the guy, he's a bad person", but it really begs the question:  does the art transcend the ridiculous views of one of it's creators?  Or if he donates a bunch of money to a charity you support, will you then forgive said person?  Does it change the art of the music or painting or whatever?  I always think about the other band members in these situations who didn't say something stupid or ignorant and are like "man, you're killing us!"...

I'm still wrestling with this, not just in this situation, but just in life in general...I'm afraid that if I extend the thinking out to it's logical conclusion that if I only consume material done by what I consider to be people I can find no faults in, I won't really have much to consume...on the other hand, there is so much to consume I don't need to consume certain material.  Finding this line, for me is the challenge now...

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not an Uber guy myself, but it’s still better than whatever dead-end shit hole has rotted your outlook on life.  Get help.  Legitimately.

I don't know dude, my low effort trolling, as you put it, has triggered the fuck out of you. So maybe it's you that needs help. Or at the very least, grow some thicker fucking skin. If someone can't have a different fucking  opinion on something or feel a different way on an issue without you losing your goddamn mind then you're the one with the ficking issue.

2 minutes ago, Dugan Nash said:

I don't know dude, my low effort trolling, as you put it, has triggered the fuck out of you. So maybe it's you that needs help. Or at the very least, grow some thicker fucking skin. If someone can't have a different fucking  opinion on something or feel a different way on an issue without you losing your goddamn mind then you're the one with the ficking issue.

I only see one triggered person and it isn't him 😛

1 minute ago, Dugan Nash said:

You’re delusional if you think I’m triggered, friendo.  I’m just in here having fun with how remarkably dense and edgy you’re trying to be in this thread.  Between failing to connect dots and gather context, reaching straight for “ur mum” jokes, and showcasing your real-world ignorance... I think we’re all just kinda’ having a laugh at your expense.  I’d suggest deleting this account and trying again later on, because you’ve already achieved meme status here on the boards.  And in < 20 posts no less!  It’d be impressive if it wasn’t so fucking embarrassing.

31 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You’re delusional if you think I’m triggered, friendo.  I’m just in here having fun with how remarkably dense and edgy you’re trying to be in this thread.  Between failing to connect dots and gather context, reaching straight for “ur mum” jokes, and showcasing your real-world ignorance... I think we’re all just kinda’ having a laugh at your expense.  I’d suggest deleting this account and trying again later on, because you’ve already achieved meme status here on the boards.  And in < 20 posts no less!  It’d be impressive if it wasn’t so fucking embarrassing.

You don't need to be embarrassed, you're not the first dipshit I've dealt with on the internet. 

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Can stir the pot but can’t take the heat?

Pretty much mandatory for discount trolls on summer break.  Dude fails to grasp why something like reading comprehension is a big deal in the real world, so nothing really surprises me at this point.

• 3 months later...

Never started hating them. The situation was so overblown by the cancel squad wanting to rage about something. 

Of note, neither of the 2 more limited variants of Meridional ever went back up for sale, that I noticed. Either NJ hung onto them after all the canceled orders, or there weren't any cancellations??..

• 1 year later...

ALL HAIL Clear & Gold W/ Black Splatter (Landslide) 2X LP

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/nrmjallhcl-lp

ALL HAIL Clear W/ Red & Black Swirl (Mirror) 2X LP

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/nrmjallhcb-lp

both of these variants are 50% off today ($12.50) on the solid state sale

1 hour ago, jewfro said:

ALL HAIL Clear & Gold W/ Black Splatter (Landslide) 2X LP

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/nrmjallhcl-lp

ALL HAIL Clear W/ Red & Black Swirl (Mirror) 2X LP

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/nrmjallhcb-lp

both of these variants are 50% off today ($12.50) on the solid state sale