[PO] Khruangbin - Con Todo El Mundo (TTL Exclusive Swirl Repress)

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

sorry dude you used up all your luck for the year with that mark hollis :P

On God, don't be upset. It had a lot of big creases on the sleeve and ALSO the pressing sounds horrible because it is very noisy for a relatively quiet album. There will definitely be a remaster and a proper pressing sooner than later, no cap.

Edited by tetsuodaironman

2 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

On God, don't be upset. It had a lot of big creases on the sleeve and ALSO the pressing sounds horrible because it is very noisy for a relatively quiet album. There will definitely be a remaster and a proper pressing sooner than later, no cap.

well that does make me feel a little better. i heard that the repress can be hit or miss copy to copy tbh. but yeah, I hope we get an audiophile pressing it's too good. 

I got my copy of Con Todo El Mundo last Friday. Everything seems great except that it came with a seam split. I sent TTL customer service a picture of the damage. They said they have none for replacements since it sold out. Most preorders keep some back to replace orders that are damaged. This is pretty frustrating. I am thinking of asking for at least my shipping fee back since I don't really want to return it.

I did ask for my shipping fee back from TTL and they offered to give me 30% back off my order(excluding shipping). I took that offer and got $7.19 back which is more than the cost of shipping. So I am mostly happy. They had good customer service, but they should really keep some back for replacements to fix damaged copies.