PO SOON : Refused - War Music -10/18

• 2 months later...

11 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Hahaha holy shit how much did that dude get paid to lie? How can you quote those lyrics and not see how terrible they are 

17 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Hahaha holy shit how much did that dude get paid to lie? How can you quote those lyrics and not see how terrible they are 

I looked to see what other albums he reviewed to see if he just has terrible taste. At least going back 2 months,  this is the first review he wrote for an album

There are a few parts here and there that are kinda ok, but there's too much straight forward rock, Dennis really should NOT sing, and I swear that there's a track that just recycles the main riff of New Noise, but I don't feel like relistening to the album to confirm it.

also if you want real cringe, watch the video loops for each track on spotify. so. bad.

spacer.png

Edited by SNEAKORDS

On 10/19/2019 at 9:59 AM, holyvacantsholyhell said:

"Fans who loved The Shape of Punk to Come will certainly latch on to War Music." 

I'm guessing hundreds of dollars. This album is trash, and "Refused" should be embarrassed for soiling their own legacy like this. The last album was a boring misfire, but at least it seemed like they were trying to do  something new. This feels like a Refused A.I. trying to make an album that would sell on 90's/00's nu-metal radio stations, and actually failing to even do that well.

16 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

wait, you want this album on multiple formats? 

Clearly, I'm in the minority here, but I didn't think it was *that* bad the one time I've been able to sit and listen to it...

I want to give it a fair shot and my daily commute seems like the best place, currently.

• 2 months later...