• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

NINE is currently $10 at Urban Outfitters. $19.99 with an extra $10 knocked off at checkout.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/blink-182-nine-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=068

Awesome! Thanks for posting this deal! The completest in me wanted to own this. But knowing I'll never listen to it, I didn't want to pay anywhere near $30 bucks for it. I live a few minutes away from a mall so I did local pick up and didn't have to pay shipping either!

4 hours ago, kylet said:

Awesome! Thanks for posting this deal! The completest in me wanted to own this. But knowing I'll never listen to it, I didn't want to pay anywhere near $30 bucks for it. I live a few minutes away from a mall so I did local pick up and didn't have to pay shipping either!

I want to get this too but I'm not sure if its the same as the one I ordered from JB Hi-Fi. I think they're both "neon magenta" rather than the "neon pink".

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Tell me what you already know and I'll help add to if needed.

I don't know of any for sure. It looks like Cool Splatter, Neon Magenta, Black, Hot Splatter, Neon Pink, Neon Magenta, and Orange Marble were all pressed last year. Were all of these first pressings? I'm not sure if this record even got to a second pressing yet.

25 minutes ago, jrshilen said:

I don't know of any for sure. It looks like Cool Splatter, Neon Magenta, Black, Hot Splatter, Neon Pink, Neon Magenta, and Orange Marble were all pressed last year. Were all of these first pressings? I'm not sure if this record even got to a second pressing yet.

My job is done here. 

You've done well young padawan.

6 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

See, there are people out there that still don't know what Discogs is. 🤔

Can you elaborate? Discogs has a list of variants and no word about pressing information for this record. I know some people will post on this forum without going through the effort to check for themselves but I did take a look and couldn't find the answer, so I thought maybe someone here could confirm.

2 minutes ago, jrshilen said:

Can you elaborate? Discogs has a list of variants and no word about pressing information for this record. I know some people will post on this forum without going through the effort to check for themselves but I did take a look and couldn't find the answer, so I thought maybe someone here could confirm.

All the information you seek is on that page. Or all the info you're gonna get. It's Blink, they're not going to have pressing numbers available, so assume, it's going to be A LOT for each variant. 

If you didn't take the time to read through the 15 pages, already, seems like the answers to your questions can not be answered here. 

9 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

All the information you seek is on that page. Or all the info you're gonna get. It's Blink, they're not going to have pressing numbers available, so assume, it's going to be A LOT for each variant. 

If you didn't take the time to read through the 15 pages, already, seems like the answers to your questions can not be answered here. 

Seems like he’s asking about pressing numbers as in how many times they’ve pressed and dropped variants, not how many of the variants 

• 9 months later...