• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
54 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

I don't want to be a boomer, especially using the word "cringe" but this video is soooo fucking cringe, with the song sample being so lame too. I mean they are closer to 60 than 30... 

Bro! What you forgot is 60 is the new 30!!! Hahahahahaha I feel you. But isn't like every band from the 90s/early-2000s like this now? So should we just stop listening? Stop supporting them? Nah, not imo. But I do get the cringe factor is there a bit

7 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Bro! What you forgot is 60 is the new 30!!! Hahahahahaha I feel you. But isn't like every band from the 90s/early-2000s like this now? So should we just stop listening? Stop supporting them? Nah, not imo. But I do get the cringe factor is there a bit

I mean not all, some could grow, some couldn't. In their defense pop-punk is not the best aging genre.

1 minute ago, JohnMatrix said:

You guys act like their entire career hasn't been built around stupid immature jokes. They have albums called Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket ffs. 

yes, and it was 20+ years ago when they were in their twenties. Not saying they should forget or drop their roots but really a bunch of 50ish dudes making a new song about edging... come on.

1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

I don't want to be a boomer, especially using the word "cringe" but this video is soooo fucking cringe, with the song sample being so lame too. I mean they are closer to 60 than 30... 

Im gonna come

Shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tit fart turd and twat

Never change

Edited by spintoshi