3 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

yes, and it was 20+ years ago when they were in their twenties. Not saying they should forget or drop their roots but really a bunch of 50ish dudes making a new song about edging... come on.

Right? The majority of their fan base will always be female teenagers and it goes from funny to creepy really quick. 

2 hours ago, Rip said:

I personally loved Neighborhoods and was hoping for more of a progression from that but from the sample of the new song, I’m probably gonna be a bit disappointed.

This is my exact feeling right now. I adored Neighborhoods. Couple that with DED, they were on the brink of something truly great. 

Edited by beardacus

The clip from the new song is just kinda meh (I was hoping they were gonna come out with a reunion album that was more akin to Boxcar Racer but with more production ala Untitled, especially given Mark's struggle with the big C), but I don't wanna write it off till I hear the whole song. In all fairness mainstream rock doesn't really exist anymore so Blink can kinda do whatever they want, with that being said, Edging sounds '22 as hell, this is neither an insult or a compliment lol

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

Well maybe it’s a good time to ask if anyone has a spare DED laying around they’d be willing to sell/trade?  Never did get around to grabbing one of those.

Same! I’m hoping for a repress soon. I missed snagging one of these by like 5 minutes. Stellar EP, but there’s no way I’m paying $150+