1 hour ago, JohnMatrix said:

I went to their last two tours. The amount of teenage girls was about 10% of the audience but nice try I guess?

40 year old dude keeping tally of the teenage girls at a Blink show: Check. I'm not trying to start an argument with a delusional person who thinks young people aren't always gonna be the largest demographic at a Blink show though, nice try.

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Says fans are all teenage girls.  Posts photos to prove it ...that shows no teenage girls....

Literally not what I said and proof it bothered you I said it in the first place if you wanna turn it into hyperbole. Majority is anything >50% if you didn't realize. Obviously there are weird dudes pushing 50 still holding onto Blink 182, but you're not thinking rationally if you think it makes up even 10% of the fan base. And teenage girls are 13-25 fyi. Basically anything off limits 😂

19 hours ago, Shelby said:

40 year old dude keeping tally of the teenage girls at a Blink show: Check. I'm not trying to start an argument with a delusional person who thinks young people aren't always gonna be the largest demographic at a Blink show though, nice try.

Literally not what I said and proof it bothered you I said it in the first place if you wanna turn it into hyperbole. Majority is anything >50% if you didn't realize. Obviously there are weird dudes pushing 50 still holding onto Blink 182, but you're not thinking rationally if you think it makes up even 10% of the fan base. And teenage girls are 13-25 fyi. Basically anything off limits 😂

Twenty-five-…teen?

11 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I know OG Blink has been gone for a while but didn't think it was long enough for people to forget they're really really bad live 😅

When I saw them back when they were touring for Dude Ranch and Enema they were really good live. Then I saw them on the Pop Disaster tour and Green Day blew them out of the water. I don't know if they were bad when compared to Green Day or they were just bad period but they were bad. 

On 10/12/2022 at 12:25 AM, Shelby said:

I'm 40 and I like Blink 182. I don't really give a shit if teenage girls also like them and I genuinely can't imagine what it must be like to care about stuff like that. Must be miserable. 

1 hour ago, erousso said:

I'm 40 and I like Blink 182. I don't really give a shit if teenage girls also like them and I genuinely can't imagine what it must be like to care about stuff like that. Must be miserable. 

Y'all are fucking crazy I chimed in about it being weird they're making edging jokes when their fanbase is that majority not that you can't listen. Obviously it's a deep subconscious thing that you're embarrassed about though I get it now.

59 minutes ago, deftbarley said:

Neighborhoods would be their best album if it didn't include Love is Dangerous. That torpedos it. Ghost On The Dance Floor is the best blink song and Wishing Well is the perfect pop rock grown up blink song.

Oddly, Love is Dangerous is one of my favorite tracks. But then again, I really dig the overt Angels influence on the song. But I am right there with you overall, Neighborhoods is top 3 for me easy and it’s grossly underrated.

18 hours ago, beardacus said:

Oddly, Love is Dangerous is one of my favorite tracks. But then again, I really dig the overt Angels influence on the song. But I am right there with you overall, Neighborhoods is top 3 for me easy and it’s grossly underrated.

Neighborhoods is peak tom exaggerated singing. So if you dig that then this album is for you