Nice the album title really shows the creativity that undoubtedly went into recording this album. They're on a roll with these fire album names though. Personally I thought they'd go with USA after they did Neighborhoods and California. Like a Russian doll.

26 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

But this is only their 8th full length... 

A lot of people were saying Buddha counts, but them changing 5 to 6 arrows for Neighborhoods would contradict that. The only other thing I could think is they're counting the California Deluxe tracks as a whole separate album.

28 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Let me dip into my archive. Buddha, Cheshire, Dude, Enema, TOYPAJ, S/T, Neighborhoods, and California. Oops looks like they didn't do something as stupid as calling their 8th LP 'Nine'

Buddha doesn't count as an album release since it was a demo. Cheshire is the first album.

7 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Buddha doesn't count as an album release since it was a demo. Cheshire is the first album.

16 tracks... 42 minutes... don’t care about a demo technicality that’s a frickin album. This is silly just like rappers claiming their first album isn’t out yet when they have 10 mixtapes on every streaming service and available at brick and mortar.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

16 tracks... 42 minutes... don’t care about a demo technicality that’s a frickin album. This is silly just like rappers claiming their first album isn’t out yet when they have 10 mixtapes on every streaming service and available at brick and mortar.

Yup exactly. They also havent been adding a new arrow to their logo every album that theory is dumb too.

25 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

I fully consider the Deluxe California another album then the original and I also think the Deluxe version is my favorite blink record along with Dude ranch . 

I revisited S/T the other day. I don’t think I appreciated it that much at the time but it’s up there with their best imo.