1 minute ago, ckraus333 said:

Anyone know the pressing numbers for the neon magenta variant?

300 but who knows if there are 2 ( 1 for Germany and 1 for Australia ) or if they are spread across both stores. Not something I am going to worry about since I couldn't order from Impericon regardless but it is confusing . 

4 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Anyone know the pressing numbers for the neon magenta variant?

If I recall correctly, the Impericon listing said "300 copies in Germany". Based on that, I think the Magenta will be some kind of "indie exclusive" type variant (and probably the same one that Banquet put up).

On 7/25/2019 at 6:20 PM, ethereal said:

wish these dudes would thrown in the towel already

Kinda agree after hearing the 4 new songs that are on YouTube. At least call time on Blink-182 as a band and start a new project under a different name. 

It it just means they won’t be able to cash in on the anniversary album tours...

1 hour ago, Skacel said:

Kinda agree after hearing the 4 new songs that are on YouTube. At least call time on Blink-182 as a band and start a new project under a different name. 

It it just means they won’t be able to cash in on the anniversary album tours...

They already tried +44 and the money doesn't flow nearly as well though.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:43 PM, ximperfectx said:

If I recall correctly, the Impericon listing said "300 copies in Germany". Based on that, I think the Magenta will be some kind of "indie exclusive" type variant (and probably the same one that Banquet put up).

Was about to write the same thing, Impericon isn’t new to this kind of trickery. They say something is limited to X copies “in Germany” when the actual pressing info is way higher. It’s probably some kind of retailers variant, but at this point who knows.