Loved California especially the Deluxe version. Was one of the 3 best 2017 albums IMO . I actually think Matt joining the band gave them new life as Neighborhoods was the low point of their career .

Of the 4 new songs 2 I absolutely love , 1 I like and 1 is a total miss . 

NINE. this is our ninth album, as decided by me and travis. some count buddha, some not. some count the mark tom and travis show. some count greatest hits. some count dogs eating dogs. i’m counting buddha, cheshire cat, dude ranch, enema of the state, toypaj, untitled, neighborhoods, california, and now NINE. nine is also the number of universal love. and the number of uranus. remember to like and smash that subscribe button, or whatever it is the kids say now. - Mark Hoppus

10 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

yeah buddha is a demo.  you cant just count a demo as an album but its ok.  its just a name...you don't have to name an album a number and have it be the same as the number of studio album you have.  so it don't matter either way.  the album is named nine and that's that, whatever.

Please don't try to come up in a Blonk thread and make rational, sane statements.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

10 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Who's getting the mother fucking cassette copy? 

any super fan who wants a complete collection probably will.  I see a lot of bands doing cassettes over the past couple years...I just hope they don't do the vinyl variant craze for cassettes too.  but its definitely cool to get albums released on the 3 most successful music formats of the century.  vinyl, cass, cd.

2 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

I just hope they don't do the vinyl variant craze for cassettes too.

Why not?  Too much to keep up with and collect?  On average people make about $12-20 per hour so its really no big deal and if it is, it could easily be not a big deal but staying clocked in an extra hour and grabbing those tapes.

7 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

any super fan who wants a complete collection probably will.  I see a lot of bands doing cassettes over the past couple years...I just hope they don't do the vinyl variant craze for cassettes too.  but its definitely cool to get albums released on the 3 most successful music formats of the century.  vinyl, cass, cd.

I wasn't asking because I think cassettes are dumb, I was genuinely wondering who here also bought a tape copy lol