53 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Is Banquet the same as the JB Hifi one? Only other thing I can think of, ha. 

I can let you know when I get mine.  The release date got pushed back to 9/27. I'm guessing it will be the same neon magenta as all the others.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/vinyl-blink-182-nine-limited-edition-neon-magenta-colour-jb-hi-fi-australian-exclusive-vinyl-lp?variant=29442480898146

Edited by ckraus333

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

thanks, the other guy didn't even bother to post a link and I couldn't find it.

but the video was impossible to find for some reason... and the other guy was too lazy to simple copy and paste a link.

My issue is less with the fact that they posted the link, and more with the fact that they clearly didn't read the other post to see if even the info had been posted.

That user shows a pattern of behavior of not reading threads and just jumping in to say whatever, often repeating information.

I wouldn't have even said anything if they'd mentioned the other post and posted the link, or even just quoted it and then linked. People have brought it up to them over and over again, more kindly at first, and now it's just a running joke that they're a bot because they just never read prior posts.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

9 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

My issue is less with the fact that they posted the link, and more with the fact that they clearly didn't read the other post to see if even the info had been posted.

That user shows a pattern of behavior of not reading threads and just jumping in to say whatever, often repeating information.

I wouldn't have even said anything if they'd mentioned the other post and posted the link, or even just quoted it and then linked. People have brought it up to them over and over again, more kindly at first, and now it's just a running joke that they're a bot because they just never read prior posts.

Usually when I post, I am on my phone.

Edited by ckraus333

17 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Does that somehow make you unable to read? I too post mostly from my phone. This reply makes no sense, dude.

It's a lot easier to scroll through posts on a laptop. You're going to complain about me regardless so I really don't feel like spending much time discussing this with you.

Edited by ckraus333

12 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

It's a lot easier to scroll through posts on a laptop. You're going to complain about me regardless so I really don't feel like spending much time discussing this with you.

As I said above, I wouldn't complain if you'd just read and post like all the rest of the people here do. 

It's not like I (or anyone else here) have a personal vendetta against you; we just want you to stop ignoring people telling you to read the threads you're posting in instead of just throwing shit against the wall.

You're being lazy and it makes you seem very bot-like.

Just take it as constructive criticism and maybe act like you're trying at least a little bit to have some forum etiquette.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

5 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

These are all the variants.

Hot splatter

Cool splatter

Neon pink

Neon Magenta

Orange marble

Black

Neon pink and magenta are not the same.

but then what store do they come from?  why do some stores call their LP a different color name then the hype sticker says the same color name.  why does blink sell every color from their store where as these other stores are selling exclusive colors that aren't exclusive just have a different name.  this has to be the most botched vinyl release...only I could compare it to is when a label call MTS mightier the swords were releasing a album by a band named blink... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a blink 182 release.

Edited by gutterball1

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

but then what store do they come from?  why do some stores call their LP a different color name then the hype sticker says the same color name.  why does blink sell every color from their store where as these other stores are selling exclusive colors that aren't exclusive just have a different name.  this has to be the most botched vinyl release...only I could compare it to is when a label call MTS mightier the swords were releasing a album by a band named blink... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a blink 182 release.

Neon magenta in the US is from Urban Outfitters.

Germany gets them from Impericon or whatever it’s called.

Australia gets it from JB Hi-Fi.

UK gets it from Banquet Records.

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia

19 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Ended up caving and ordering the cool splatter.  This has actually really grown on me. I still think charging over 30 dollars is a crock of shit though.

I have a feeling many opened colored copies wll be pop up on discogs for sub $20 in the next month or so.