Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, curator said:

If you contact the store, they will email you a download code.  I only ordered a single LP and the link/page they sent me was some CD bundle.  Maybe they only sent codes to people who bought bundles?

I bought a single LP and got a download.
 

It actually arrived today. Looked like it was packed pretty well but still had a decent corner ding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Not sure what the point of a studio version but then muting the music and making it black and white and trying to claim it was a live performance 

They’ve done this with every Monday Night game performance for the last 2 years. 

Edited by [Banned User]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neon Magenta /3000 is the same as the Urban Outfitters "Blush" and the EU "Neon Magenta", and blink's official "Neon Pink".

 

I went ahead and returned my Urban order and cancelled my JB Hifi order. We've got 5 total variants:

  • Neon Magenta
  • Opaque Orange
  • Hot Splatter
  • Cool Splatter
  • Black
Edited by [Banned User]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

Just noticed the hype sticker for the hot splatter says "warm splatter". Is it safe to assume the hype sticker for the cold splatter will have a "cool splatter" hype sticker?

There will be a hot, warm, room temperature, cool and cold splatter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pizza face said:

I haven't listened to any of Blinks new material but last night during MNF I finally heard it, absolute garbage. Sounded like a country band. They shouldn't continue without Tom. 

For what it's worth that song is by far my least favorite on the new record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

The band posted a video of all the variants being played. There are a total of six. Cool splatter, hot splatter, Orange, Magenta, Black, and Peach. They all look different. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157016120223271&id=30947528270

 

7 1/2 hours after someone else posted that info in this thread. Bad bot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Blink’s instagram/Facebook just posted a video of 6 variants. 

Warm splatter

Cold splatter

orange/red

neon pink

marble Orange 

black

 

no idea which one the orange/red is if anyone can help. 

What's weird is the link Ckraus posted takes me to that video, but for some reason I don't see it just scrolling through their posts. And they have other posts with photos of all the variants and there's no orange/red, plus they specifically say "all 4 variants (excluding black)". Maybe that's orange/red is gonna be a future tour exclusive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Blink’s instagram/Facebook just posted a video of 6 variants. 

Warm splatter

Cold splatter

orange/red

neon pink

marble Orange 

black

 

no idea which one the orange/red is if anyone can help. 

Could one of them be the "blush" variant from Urban Outfitters that is limited to 3,000? It does mention "neon magenta" in the item description 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/blink-182-nine-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=068

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marc32137 said:

What's weird is the link Ckraus posted takes me to that video, but for some reason I don't see it just scrolling through their posts. And they have other posts with photos of all the variants and there's no orange/red, plus they specifically say "all 4 variants (excluding black)". Maybe that's orange/red is gonna be a future tour exclusive?

I noticed the same thing when I was trying to find it to post here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

The band posted a video of all the variants being played. There are a total of six. Cool splatter, hot splatter, Orange, Magenta, Black, and Peach. They all look different. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157016120223271&id=30947528270

 

thanks, the other guy didn't even bother to post a link and I couldn't find it.

10 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

7 1/2 hours after someone else posted that info in this thread. Bad bot!

but the video was impossible to find for some reason... and the other guy was too lazy to simple copy and paste a link.

2 hours ago, marc32137 said:

What's weird is the link Ckraus posted takes me to that video, but for some reason I don't see it just scrolling through their posts. And they have other posts with photos of all the variants and there's no orange/red, plus they specifically say "all 4 variants (excluding black)". Maybe that's orange/red is gonna be a future tour exclusive?

ditto.  maybe.  good guess.  I got no other explanation...unless they made a missing with the hype color sticker on one of the releases and they are not the same like people think they are?

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

Ya the video has 5. 

yeah all pics on instgram only showed 5.

 

 

...anyway looking at the video I see 6 colors:

*blue splatter

*yellow splatter

*orange

*pink

*black

*butter

 

.

Edited by gutterball1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×