[PO] Silversun Pickups - Swoon (Red Marble) & Carnavas (Sea Glass)

24 minutes ago, ethereal said:

Didn't see much of this announced anywhere but stumbled upon the listing

9/27/19 release date

Click Here

Carnavas >>>, but Swoon has some pretty decent cuts.  At that price I think I can’t refuse a colored copy.  Good looking out.  I caved hard on that Newbury variant earlier so why not, right?

Don't have anything of theirs on vinyl yet. Might have to grab both the reissues. Pretty decent price for Carnavas considering single LPs usually cost more from Newbury. 

I've been listening to both albums a lot recently and think I actually enjoy Swoon more than Carnavas. The Royal We is definitely a top 5 song of SP.

18 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Don't have anything of theirs on vinyl yet. Might have to grab both the reissues. Pretty decent price for Carnavas considering single LPs usually cost more from Newbury. 

I've been listening to both albums a lot recently and think I actually enjoy Swoon more than Carnavas. The Royal We is definitely a top 5 song of SP.

Royal We is boss.  Swoon has such great momentum just fumbles super hard at the very end, for me.

4 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Looks like Pikul is being reissued on blue marble the same day as well. 

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/31030138/silversun-pickups-pikul-blue-vinyl-blue-marble-colored-vinyl

There are listings for Carnavas and Neck of the Woods to release on that day as well, but no info for those variants (if that info is even correct.) I'm going to hold off for a little more information before I order these

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

• 2 years later...