DJ Shadow Ft. De La Soul - Rocket Fuel limited 415

Saw this, but can't seem to find where the heck to buy it.  Is the two days already up? Anybody know where the link is to buy this 45?

DJ Shadow’s New Single “Rocket Fuel” feat. De La Soul – Out Now

By DJShadow.com Admin | July 24, 2019

DJS0119_Social-Graphic-Banners_Square-1.
Hello!

Well, it’s been awhile since my last album The Mountain Will Fall, and the corresponding tour…and since the tour ended, I’ve been mostly silent. This is because I’ve been focused and working on a ton of music. I usually try to avoid hyperbole, and I’m not super-comfortable hyping up my own stuff, but things are about to get VERY exciting around here. I figure you deserve to hear all the big news first.

Starting with:

New DJ Shadow Album Coming This Year
Yes, there will be an album release this year. Work began in February of 2018, and continues as of this writing. As with The Mountain Will Fall, it’s coming out on Mass Appeal Records/Liquid Amber. While the exact release date is still TBA, here’s your first taste, in the form of:

New DJ Shadow single “Rocket Fuel” featuring De La Soul out now

To celebrate its inclusion in EA Sports’ upcoming Madden NFL 20, “Rocket Fuel” launched worldwide today, with a video to follow. My heroes De La Soul join me in a collaborative blast of pure hip-hop adrenaline. Hear it right here.

We’re also pressing limited 7″ vinyl 45 of the song, available for two days only. Where? Here:

Hello!

Well, it’s been awhile since my last album The Mountain Will Fall, and the corresponding tour…and since the tour ended, I’ve been mostly silent. This is because I’ve been focused and working on a ton of music. I usually try to avoid hyperbole, and I’m not super-comfortable hyping up my own stuff, but things are about to get VERY exciting around here. I figure you deserve to hear all the big news first.

Starting with:

New DJ Shadow Album Coming This Year
Yes, there will be an album release this year. Work began in February of 2018, and continues as of this writing. As with The Mountain Will Fall, it’s coming out on Mass Appeal Records/Liquid Amber. While the exact release date is still TBA, here’s your first taste, in the form of:

New DJ Shadow single “Rocket Fuel” featuring De La Soul out now

To celebrate its inclusion in EA Sports’ upcoming Madden NFL 20, “Rocket Fuel” launched worldwide today, with a video to follow. My heroes De La Soul join me in a collaborative blast of pure hip-hop adrenaline. Hear it right 
here.

We’re also pressing limited 7″ vinyl 45 of the song, available for two days only. Where? Here:

Not available online. This is what they’re referring to by “two days”:

Rappcats and DJ Shadow present:

The 4th Annual DJ Shadow Storage Sale
August 10th & 11th, 2019
5638 York Blvd, Los Angeles
Noon-6PM 

Did we mention the exclusive 7-inch yet?Shadow and Mass Appeal Records have prepared a limited-edition vinyl 45 of his BRAND NEW upcoming single with De La Soul, “Rocket Fuel.” Only 300 copies were made, and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the sale.

I love DJ Shadow but completely stopped trying to collect his single releases a few years ago when he started doing random ones in editions of, like, 100 and stuff that was exclusively packaged with $300 toys, etc.

I have neither the time, patience nor money to collect releases like that...

I stopped collecting Shadow when his music mostly started sucking and he made his webpage with the massive shop grabbing money. Last big thing I bought from him was that 4 track era box. It could just be because Entroducing and Private Press are so good everything else pales in comparison however. Did not like this new track.  Prize my original 2lp of private prison even though it's not rare. I didn't even know they did a repress.