PO: SeeYouSpaceCowboy - The Correlation Between Entrance Wounds and Exit Wounds

http://smarturl.it/sysc

200 - PN Exclusive 1 - Black/Red’ish/Bone A-Side/B-Side
300 - PN Exclusive 2 - Half Bone/Half Blood Red w/ Heavy Black Splatter on Red Side Only
300 - Indie Retail - Black/Blood Red/Bone Tri-Stripe
200 - Tour - Black & Blood Red Pinwheel
1000 - Various - Clear w/ Heavy Black & Blood Red Splatter

Out September 27, 2019

ff727dd3c13641daa956e2857b582e30.jpeg

• 1 month later...

The curse of the overseas shipping. Looking at that 200/smash variant and taking the shipping hit.

I get why bands try and bundle a CD to boost album sales numbers.... but.

I dont want a CD, and I dont want to pay extra to have a CD/VINYL bundle.
So on principal alone I am skipping those, which leaves me with the x/1000 on merchnow as my alternate option (splatter).

Oh and the track rips of course

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

The curse of the overseas shipping. Looking at that 200/smash variant and taking the shipping hit.

I get why bands try and bundle a CD to boost album sales numbers.... but.

I dont want a CD, and I dont want to pay extra to have a CD/VINYL bundle.
So on principal alone I am skipping those, which leaves me with the x/1000 on merchnow as my alternate option (splatter).

Oh and the track rips of course

I used to like the CD/vinyl bundles but now I have no way of playing a CD unless I plug in my Playstation 2. No joke. My new car has no way of playing CDs. Plus I don't wear band tees. Probably going to get the indie variant and call it a day. However I think the /1000 looks the coolest.

46 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Ok, going to save myself the extra 10$ on shipping and grab this from Amazon.

Assuming amazon has the least limited (aka splatter variant)? @IanRees?

Usually safe to assume amazon has whatever the various retail variant is

On 9/4/2019 at 8:38 AM, V3XED said:

Ok, going to save myself the extra 10$ on shipping and grab this from Amazon.

Assuming amazon has the least limited (aka splatter variant)? @IanRees?

Gonna do the same I guess. Was about to order but I don’t want a bundle to get the rarer variants.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been jamming the album today, and its a very enjoyable assault on my ears.

Also, thanks for posting photos @IanRees

I gotta say, that is simultaneously one of the best pinwheels I have seen, and one of the more underwhelming splatters (on clear).
May look into re-assessing my variant order, considering Amazon still has no shipping ETA.

Edited by V3XED

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

I have been jamming the album today, and its a very enjoyable assault on my ears.

Also, thanks for posting photos @IanRees

I gotta say, that is simultaneously one of the best pinwheels I have seen, and one of the more underwhelming splatters (on clear).
May look into re-assessing my variant order, considering Amazon still has no shipping ETA.

you think? i actually like it, maybe its how it looks on the photo board

various.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, N8TRU said:

I was able to hear a leak a couple weeks ago and it really sealed the deal on preordering. Bullmoose hasn't shipped my indie variant but I'm sure they'll get around to it soon.

This still hasn't shipped after contacting them twice. Bullmoose is usually amazing but not this time. Anyone have leads on the indie exclusive?

• 3 weeks later...

After 3 contacts, being cancelled, being reordered, and trying to get the indie exclusive, Bullmoose still sent me the splatter when they tried to get me the indie store exclusive. Why is it so hard to find that version? I haven't seen it on Discogs and I can't find it anywhere. It probably didn't help that my shrink wrap didn't indicate the variant which is something PNR releases usually have.

16 hours ago, N8TRU said:

After 3 contacts, being cancelled, being reordered, and trying to get the indie exclusive, Bullmoose still sent me the splatter when they tried to get me the indie store exclusive. Why is it so hard to find that version? I haven't seen it on Discogs and I can't find it anywhere. It probably didn't help that my shrink wrap didn't indicate the variant which is something PNR releases usually have.

The shrink wrap for sure has a indie retail sticker on that variant.

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/the-correlation-between-entrance-and-exit-wounds-indie-exclusive?_pos=1&_sid=93d793808&_ss=r