Elvis Depressedly "Depressedelica"

US http://www.runforcoverrecords.com/products/648612-elvis-depressedly-depressedelica

UK/EU http://runforcoverrecordsuk.limitedrun.com/products/648415

"In a sense, Elvis Depressedly’s stellar new album Depressedelica is something of a love letter to music itself, a synthesis of the broad spectrum of art and influence that shaped his youth and forged Mathew Lee Cothran’s singular sensibilities. ‘Depressedelica’ marks Cothran’s first album of new material under the Elvis Depressedly moniker in four years, and it finds him writing and recording more adventurously than ever before, pushing sonic boundaries and blurring genre lines with gleeful abandon.

As wide-ranging as the arrangements here are—autotuned vocals and remixed video game samples sit side by side with hazy guitars and droning synths—the collection as a whole feels remarkably cohesive and sharply focused, the unmistakable vision of a songwriter and producer with a voracious musical appetite and a firm grasp on his identity."

Pressing Information:

300 Black & White Galaxy Swirl
700 Clear with Black Smoke
1000 Neon Purple

Edited by N8TRU

Just now, tetsuodaironman said:

I often feel like I have ED in RL. I don’t get as hard as I used to during coitus and it takes work to get me up. *sigh* Side note: the new single is pretty bad.

You're probably confused about your sexuality or not attracted to your significant other. Shit happens. Step out of your comfort zone and dump her, I know youre scared of being alone but I'm sure theres someone out there right for you.

New song slaps though but I understand having so much on your mind.

11 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

You're probably confused about your sexuality or not attracted to your significant other. Shit happens. Step out of your comfort zone and dump her, I know youre scared of being alone but I'm sure theres someone out there right for you.

New song slaps though but I understand having so much on your mind.

You're right, my man.

So excited I got the galaxy variant and all the pre order merch. I messaged Matt on insta and he informed me that the galaxy swirl wouldn’t be most limited-  that rough trade would be getting a purple variant. Wonder if he was confused since the purple variant is listed as the retail and is /700 according to the order page.

2 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I used to totally have BDE, but now I don't feel so enthused. I mean, I still pound formidably, but, you know...instead of three hours, it is generally 1 hour now.

Gotta keep that cream flowin, brother. Oooooh yeah. Also, it's MDE when you're talking to me. Macho Dick Energy for those who can't figure it out.