PO: Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

19 minutes ago, dnl said:

It's worth it though for the whole set at $60. At least to me it was. I love the whole redesign with the bonus 10". 

It's totally worth $60 but being I already own the UO exclusive of Lady Wood I really don't want to shell out that much. With how good Blue Lips was I really thought it'd see a wider release before her next album.

2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

It's totally worth $60 but being I already own the UO exclusive of Lady Wood I really don't want to shell out that much. With how good Blue Lips was I really thought it'd see a wider release before her next album.

I was in the same position. I sold my UO Lady Wood to justify the purchase.

And if we want to talk about Sunshine Kitty, $45 for a picture disc is too much. I'll wait and see if there are other variants and if not, I'm fine with the yellow.

• 1 year later...

We don't have any other Tove Lo threads to my knowledge so we're gonna keep this rolling with not being about Sunshine Kitty lol. My apologies...

https://shop.tove-lo.com/collections/music/products/lady-wood-and-blue-lips-deluxe-vinyl-lp-w-litho

Be quick if you want it. Beats the $500 one on Discogs and it's never sold under $125 on Discogs.

Edited by N8TRU

6 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

We don't have any other Tove Lo threads to my knowledge so we're gonna keep this rolling with not about Sunshine Kitty lol. My apologies...

https://shop.tove-lo.com/collections/music/products/lady-wood-and-blue-lips-deluxe-vinyl-lp-w-litho

Be quick if you want it. Beats the $500 one on Discogs and it's never sold under $125 on Discogs.

Was this ever in stock?  Were you able to add it to your cart?  I've been attempting over the last year and the product page is somewhat disfunctional.

• 1 month later...

Going back to Lady Wood + Blue Lips, if it wasn't already hard enough to get this, FedEx lost my copy and I've been refunded and they've filed a lost mail claim. That's one less copy in existence.

But wait...there's more!

My friend a few towns over from me ordered it too and his copy was also lost by FedEx!

I've used FedEx twice this year and they lost both packages. Trash.

Just now, N8TRU said:

Going back to Lady Wood + Blue Lips, if it wasn't already hard enough to get this, FedEx lost my copy and I've been refunded and they've filed a lost mail claim. That's one less copy in existence.

But wait...there's more!

My friend a few towns over from me ordered it too and his copy was also lost by FedEx!

I've used FedEx twice this year and they lost both packages. Trash.

That's a little suspicious