PO: Vacationer - Wavelengths (Kenny Vasoli - ex-Starting Line, Person L)

WAVELENGTHS ~ 
9/27 on Paxico Records ~
14 homemade instrumentals ~
“Treat” is now streaming ~
VINYL pre-order is up! smarturl.it/vacationertreat 
-1st press Ltd to 500.
-Animated record centers by Drew Tetz
-Cover Photo by She Hit Pause
.- Manufactured and distributed by Fat Beats

Wavelengths is 14 previously unreleased cuts by Vacationer that "didn’t need vocals." 

"My memory gets fuzzy when I try to pin down the time of year this began, or which track was the first to come together. Let’s call it 2016. I’d been getting into a habit of home schooling myself in music production. I was compelled to become more self-sustained in my music-making and gratified with the recording quality I could achieve. 

My goal was to complete an album at home within my means. I have a modest music room filled with gear and records in various conditions that have accumulated over the years. It’s a stretch to call it a studio, but that’s how I treat it. I overhauled the room’s configuration to accommodate every working instrument and record them at a moments notice. 

During this time I was determined to complete writing for the third Vacationer LP, Mindset. Even though I was focused on that task at hand, I had ulterior motives to complete an original instrumental record for many years. So I worked on both projects in tandem. 

This is a close personal record for me. It was made for years in one room with all I had at arms length. I want to bring the listener into that room. I want them to smell the cedar planks and weed and feel the click of the tape machines’ record button under their index fingers. I hope they find all the enjoyment." 

- Ken Vasoli

spacer.png