PO - Ariel Archives (Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti Reissue Series)

Mexican Summer is launching an extensive reissue series called Ariel Archives focusing on the material that Ariel Pink has recorded. The first of four installments will include reissues of two of Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti albums, 1999’s Underground and 2002’s Loverboy, and a compilation of outtakes and non-album tracks called Odditties Sodomies Vol. 2. 

1st installment is available for pre-order on vinyl or digital. In addition, the Kitchen Club Vinyl bundle offers exclusive and limited color editions of each of the ten albums being issued in four cycles over the course of 2019 and 2020.

https://shop.mexicansummer.com/product/ariel-pink-archive-cycle-1/

• 1 year later...

1 hour ago, nothingnatural said:

Alright. That's enough. Keep politics off here or take to the "Everything else" section. Fuck Trump, fuck Biden, fuck you.

You could have ended this with the first two sentences and I would have 100% agreed with you.  Then you went and contradicted yourself...

2 hours ago, nothingnatural said:

Alright. That's enough. Keep politics off here or take to the "Everything else" section. Fuck Trump, fuck Biden, fuck you.

Hahahaha stfu. Keep your eyes outta here if you wanna avoid politics. So fucking stupid.

The phrase “Keep politics out of my ____” has gotta be one of the dumbest things I consistently come across. Grow a fucking backbone or stay the fuck off the Internet.

6 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Hahahaha stfu. Keep your eyes outta here if you wanna avoid politics. So fucking stupid.

The phrase “Keep politics out of my ____” has gotta be one of the dumbest things I consistently come across. Grow a fucking backbone or stay the fuck off the Internet.

Keep politics out of the thread that had ZERO replies for 5 months until this fucking loser did something stupid and political. There was just too much happening in here before, we cannot derail the thread!!!

3 minutes ago, AdventureIsOutThere said:

Idk if the fuck you was necessary.

He has to make it look like he's not ultra serious and actually sad about the results lol.

This could have just been a thread of normal people laughing at Ariel getting canceled for his low IQ but nooooooooo.

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Cancelled for attending a rally, so ridiculous

I think its a marketing thing. There may be a bigger audience for liberal bullshit music on the left but the right are only allowed to listen to Kanye and Kid Rock. Less saturation equals greater profits despite a much smaller audience. Duh.

26 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

I think its a marketing thing. There may be a bigger audience for liberal bullshit music on the left but the right are only allowed to listen to Kanye and Kid Rock. Less saturation equals greater profits despite a much smaller audience. Duh.

Awoman brotha