Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (Craft Recordings)

On 11/14/2019 at 9:27 AM, Chrundle The Great said:

if anyone was at the first Philly show last night and can tell me which album other than Tell All Your Friends they played, and also about how long Red City Radio opened for, I'd appreciate it.

I was there last night, so you already have your answers.. but I was surprised (and happy) that Red City Radio got 45 minutes, though I could have done without a Bon Jovi cover.

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

There's an Unmastered copy floating around. Sounds so much better than the demos or the master.

I was thinking about that the other day.  I never heard it, but thought if Craft used that, it would be a true remaster.  I’m assuming they used WAV files or something, but I can’t speak for them.  Too bad these labels and/or bands aren’t very transparent when it comes to sound quality and sourcing. 🤷‍♂️

30 minutes ago, ckraus333 said:

Head to our US Store and enjoy free shipping this week on your orders (excluding the denim jacket and restocked limited green remastered vinyl!) Happy almost Thanksgiving. www.takingbacksunday.com/usstore

Oh sweet, so excited to have not-free shipping on the things I am interested in. smh

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2019 at 4:15 PM, wiscodeman said:

I have a copy of the 6th press aqua green swirl if someone wants it. It's the variant that best matches the artwork imo. Listened to it once when I got it around the time it was released and don't recall it having any sound quality issues, but I can listen to it again if requested lol. $24 shipped? Let me know.

Edit: here are some pics.

This is still available btw. In the process of creating an actual FS thread for other stuff too. Reach out if interested.

• 3 months later...