Kickstarter for device that can quickly clean Vinyl Records

55 minutes ago, kylet said:

Also seems photobucket is now forcing huge water marks onto their images? Anybody know a kickstarter for a image hosting platform? Ideally looking to spend in the $300-$400 range. Gotta get those perks.

But seriously, how to I upload images to this board with out those annoying water marks?

Use imgur my man.  So much better.

Hey guys! After much positive feedback we've realized that you sometimes need to polish your vinyl record discs on the go too! Listening to records while commuting is always the best option for quality vintage sound, but it can attract dirt like exhaust and snack crumbs, which is no good! To fix that, we'll shortly launch a second campaign for a handheld vinyl record polisher to take with you, so you'll always be able to see yourself in your vinyl records discs!

Stay tuned!

spacer.png

Edited by SNEAKORDS

33 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Monday fun-day imagination exercise: consider everything that’s happened in this thread, and then directly compare it to what OP’s expectations or aspirations might’ve been when joining on Friday afternoon.  How do they differ?  How do they compare?  Be thorough and use complete sentences.

Are gifs acceptable?

Friday Afternoon:

source.gif

Monday Morning:

giphy.gif

On 8/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, kylet said:

But seriously, how to I upload images to this board with out those annoying water marks?

As said above, use imgur. Just note that you’ll probably want to turn your photos to private which just means it isn’t shown in the app feed. First time I posted photos of records I got downvoted to hell from people looking for memes.

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

As said above, use imgur. Just note that you’ll probably want to turn your photos to private which just means it isn’t shown in the app feed. First time I posted photos of records I got downvoted to hell from people looking for memes.

Good to know. Hopefully I remember to do that next time I go to post an image which isn't very often). Didn't seem to need to make an account, just upload photos and get a link?

Edited by kylet

19 minutes ago, kylet said:

Good to know. Hopefully I remember to do that next time I go to post an image which isn't very often). Didn't seem to need to make an account, just upload photos and get a link?

You may need an account to upload on mobile but I’m 100% positive that’s you don’t need one on desktop.

I remember being 13 and running a music review site and googling "punk message boards" to locate random forums to spam.

Luckily for me, all of you were also 13 or younger and the 30 year olds at that time didn't grow up on the internet so I was either ignored or encouraged. It was a great time to make something music related and then spam forums without contributing anything else.

Edited by Oblivions

I was sent a sample of the powder to prove it's effectiveness. 

spacer.png

I did clean a large number of records in a very short time. I fired up Van Halen's 1984 and my Record Doctor V and cleaned A-F of my collection in no time!

FUCK! I have to work a double tomorrow. What am I going to do now? FUCK!