Issues - Beautiful Oblivion

200 - Mint

900 - Rainbow

250 - hypnosis-meets-bullseye (Rock Sound exclusive)

spacer.png

250 - Blue/Black Swirl (Banquet Records exclusive)

spacer.png

https://merchnow.com/catalogs/issues

https://shop.rocksound.tv/collections/rock-sound-records/products/issues-beautiful-oblivion-vinyl-lp

https://www.banquetrecords.com/issues/beautiful-oblivion/ISSUES

Edited by ckraus333

7 minutes ago, RaptorRick said:

Not even sure if this album is going to that great but those variants are on point. Rainbow could look cool if even remotely well split up. That Rocksound could also be really cool but I have no clue how you would manufacture that consistenyly. I image lots of bleed over and will probably look like a regular starburst vinyl in the end.

4 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Not even sure if this album is going to that great but those variants are on point. Rainbow could look cool if even remotely well split up. That Rocksound could also be really cool but I have no clue how you would manufacture that consistently. I image lots of bleed over and will probably look like a regular starburst vinyl in the end.

I was thinking the same thing.

35 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Not even sure if this album is going to that great but those variants are on point. Rainbow could look cool if even remotely well split up. That Rocksound could also be really cool but I have no clue how you would manufacture that consistenyly. I image lots of bleed over and will probably look like a regular starburst vinyl in the end.

That's how I feel I was like how is this not a picture disk and they are going to try to pull this off.

5 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Also is it just me or did they not upload the full 900 of the rainbow to Merchnow? In my cart is shows 293 left, which made me feel like I had to grab one, but it's stayed there for about an hour, so that's a really weird and fast plateu ha.

Pretty sure they did I grabbed the mint earlier and it's almost sold out was 150 when I got it now it's under 25.

Edited by RaptorRick

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, drewberinger said:

Rainbow variant is just a pic disc 

Wow.... I'm really glad I didn't preorder that. The blue/black didn't turn out great imo and the mint ice cream is also a picture disc. I'm not sure if that was advertised to begin with.

Edited by N8TRU