The Hope Con

I haven't seen the Hope Conspiracy since 2003 I think, one of my favorite bands. The bassist is the tour manager for bleeding through, and my friend and I did a last minute show for BT a few weeks ago and I talked to him about any other shows besides the chicago one in december and he said if anything it'd be only in boston and he has no idea when that would be. so bummed...

I haven't seen the Hope Conspiracy since 2003 I think, one of my favorite bands. The bassist is the tour manager for bleeding through, and my friend and I did a last minute show for BT a few weeks ago and I talked to him about any other shows besides the chicago one in december and he said if anything it'd be only in boston and he has no idea when that would be. so bummed...

will be at the show in chicago. cant wait.

Yeah, the latest is the best Hope Conspiracy record.

BTW, I'm looking for the tour press of "Endnote." It's got a screened cover by Horkey.

youve been looking for this forever. i rarely see these on the eBays. thatd be sick to own.

It's weird. I used to see them all the time but didn't want to pay what people were asking. Dumb move. Same thing happened with the tour pressing of Cave In's "Beyond Hypothermia." They were on ebay all the time about 5 years ago.

http://www.rivalryrecords.com/store_detail.asp?mode=DISTRO&Catalog_ID=MAL024-LP

they seem to have some here. i need to get on this too next paycheck if it's still around.

PURCHASED!

I want to grab one of these, too, but I also want to grab a MLIW "Midnight In America" from them -- and both are $15 (with postage built into the price). There is no way in hell i'm going to pay $10 in shipping for 2 LPs!