Each Insane Clown Posse Blind Box piece will include ONE of these singles: 
Insane Clown Posse - "Red Fred" 
Insane Clown Posse - "Low"
Insane Clown Posse - "West Vernor Ave"
Insane Clown Posse - "Revenge" 

https://recordstoreday.com/RSD3

Edited by ckraus333

58 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

I mean... I'm also just confused why it's a blind box and why I need to buy it in a bundle. There are enough of decent tracks at this point that it could be worth it, but not as a bundle....

huh? what bundle? you just buy a single blind box 3 incher and hope its the single you want.

Are juggalos joining us? I've seen a huge amount of ICP and Twiztid getting pressed over the last few years.

Also these 3" records and "blind boxes" are some of the dumbest shit ever. Its essentially gambling. And they know [or at least I hope they think] people are going to buy like 5-10 to catch em all. It's gross.

Edited by lostcrimes

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Are juggalos joining us? I've seen a huge amount of ICP and Twiztid getting pressed over the last few years.

Also these 3" records and "blind boxes" are some of the dumbest shit ever. Its essentially gambling. And they know [or at least I hope they think] people are going to buy like 5-10 to catch em all. It's gross.

Yup.

I'll very rarely, but occasionally buy a blind boxed figure when I don't really care what I get/like all of them, but I'd never go in for blind boxed records, and especially not these gimicky 3" records. Garbage.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Can we lock this thread? There have been too many "haha look at this stupid release" threads lately. Creed counts as 50.

Unless OP is actually interested in this? I'm not sure if it actually has opinions or not.

It's only following it's programming dude. Blame it's designer, not it. Poor thing is hated for just following it's prime directive.

13 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Can we lock this thread? There have been too many "haha look at this stupid release" threads lately. Creed counts as 50.

Unless OP is actually interested in this? I'm not sure if it actually has opinions or not.

No. We deserve this. 

2 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Blind boxes seem like the logical conclusion of the whole vinyl-as-collectibles trend. Put 'em in a lil frame next to your wall of Funko Pop boxes. File them away with all your Mondo poster tubes. Why not. The Arctic is on fire right now

I’m too lazy to dig it up but when these 3”s were first announced in the RSD thread, everyone was shitting on the idea of them and one singular dude jumped in and was like “hey you know what?  Fuck you guys.  I love miniature shit and it’s my money, I’ll  do what I want with it.  You don’t like it?  Don’t buy it.  I think it’ll look cool as hell next to my mini record crate and mini turntable on my mini bookshelf.”  Dude was passionate about miniatures and wasn’t afraid to roll up his mini sleeves to let us all have it.  I really enjoyed it.

I think these little 3" records are great, and while a novelty SO IS COLLECTING VINYL AT ALL so this is a sub-novelty that brings me joy in a collection that also brings me joy. These new titles may not be at the top of my wishlist, but for those of us (they sold out of the initial run of 4,000) who shelled-out $70 for a conversation piece it's nice to have more options to have music to play on our mini turntables.

14 minutes ago, jough said:

I think these little 3" records are great, and while a novelty SO IS COLLECTING VINYL AT ALL so this is a sub-novelty that brings me joy in a collection that also brings me joy. These new titles may not be at the top of my wishlist, but for those of us (they sold out of the initial run of 4,000) who shelled-out $70 for a conversation piece it's nice to have more options to have music to play on our mini turntables.

Nah man, some people like the "novelty" of vinyl, but a lot people (on these boards specifically) collect records because we prefer the format, and like to support the bands/artist we listen to. Hell, most of us got into vinyl when it was aggressively unpopular, and the vast majority of threads on this board were about $10 records from punk/indie labels that kept the format alive because it was a cheap physical option (then, not now).

10 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Nah man, some people like the "novelty" of vinyl, but a lot people (on these boards specifically) collect records because we prefer the format, and like to support the bands/artist we listen to. Hell, most of us got into vinyl when it was aggressively unpopular, and the vast majority of threads on this board were about $10 records from punk/indie labels that kept the format alive because it was a cheap physical option (then, not now).

Can you imagine buying colored vinyl and not hanging them on your wall?