PO: Boris - LOVE / EVOL + Reissues

New album + Reissues of Feedbacker and Akuma No Uta up at Third Man.  New song sounds pretty great.   Will pick up Akuma No Uta, but trying to decide if I need to pick up the new one just yet. Anyone know what the deal is with Third Man pressings? Anything limited?

https://thirdmanrecords.com/news/boris-premire-love-announce-details-for-new-album/

On 8/15/2019 at 1:07 PM, Derek™ said:

colored copies on tour.

knowing TMR these will probably be double the price at the booth, like Sleep.

edit: I know it’s likely that Boris/Sleep don’t set these prices but I’m sure it’s reflected because of the premium that TMR charges to press literally anything on colored vinyl.

Edited by ethereal

All the albums are 30 bucks at the merch booth.

Love and Evol is A side/B side blue and black and white splatter, red and black and white splatter each. It's 2 single albums packaged together which is weird but it's Boris.

Akuma no uta is pink and purple splatter 

Feedbacker is crystal clear with steaks of red through it to match the cover.

Feedbacker looks amazing as does Akuma No Uta. The Love and Evol just looks ok,  but I'm glad I grabbed all 3. I think they ran out of the enamel pins already because they didn't have any out in Denton.

24 minutes ago, elvismcvegas said:

All the albums are 30 bucks at the merch booth.

Love and Evol is A side/B side blue and black and white splatter, red and black and white splatter each. It's 2 single albums packaged together which is weird but it's Boris.

Akuma no uta is pink and purple splatter 

Feedbacker is crystal clear with steaks of red through it to match the cover.

Feedbacker looks amazing as does Akuma No Uta. The Love and Evol just looks ok,  but I'm glad I grabbed all 3. I think they ran out of the enamel pins already because they didn't have any out in Denton.

siiiick. the damn show is so far away I wanna hear the new one now. fack.

Hot damn, that Feedbacker variant is sweet and now I’m doubly disappointed that I can’t catch them this tour.  Between this and the new Clipping., it looks like we finally figured out how to do a true “bloody splatter” variant here in 2019 – it looks like a glass slide from Dexter.  I have and cherish a red Feedbacker but I still feel inclined to gape myself on Discogs for a bloody 12”.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Hot damn, that Feedbacker variant is sweet and now I’m doubly disappointed that I can’t catch them this tour.  Between this and the new Clipping., it looks like we finally figured out how to do a true “bloody splatter” variant here in 2019 – it looks like a glass slide from Dexter.  I have and cherish a red Feedbacker but I still feel inclined to gape myself on Discogs for a bloody 12”.

I can probably help you out on the 7th. Hit me with a PM closer to the show